Poll: Which is the best among these?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Crysis Vs Mass Effect Vs The Witcher

Crysis Vs Mass Effect Vs The Witcher

I am planning to new game for my PC but as per my system require i can only go with the Crysis, Mass Effect and The Witcher. So now i have decided to go with one of these but confused which one is best to play on PC. To know about the same i am making this poll so that i can find the best one. So if you can then share your vote on poll to choose for best.

Re: Crysis Vs Mass Effect Vs The Witcher

An answer to this question that it depends on what you look for in a modern fps. Crysis is certainly unique (Far Cry is still too old to compete), then mix well in the fast-paced action and spectacular stealth, with a plot and a very dynamic story with twists adrenaline. Finally fun enough to be replayed multiple times, or at least the levels that have more enthusiasm. As I said every game could be different from if you are creative.

There are no revolutions in gameplay but the graphics engine and give a whole new level of physical involvement and how the characters and the plot take over during the action. The verdict is positive, then certainly in an area where I would say that it is difficult to renew the objective was reached even though there are still many things to improve including the enemy AI is not always perfect and the possibility of exploiting the environment and the opportunities for interaction with the world. Although not a masterpiece excels in various fields, because we know the true masterpiece should strike so as to have no doubt about that. On the other hand those who can be content will have little to complain about and if Crysis did not have the hype that had accompanied him before the state would surely be regarded as such. I remain more than satisfied, however, now just have to try it.

My recommendation is to go with the Mass Effect. Some developers give fascinating creatures and environments to life. Consider the bizarre creatures of Bioshock , Metroid Prime 3 and the vast forests of a The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion . For all that you need a graphics engine and this talented graphic designer. Among the major achievements creative people it belongs, however, create own worlds with a historical background. This includes an extensive history that anchors the events so believable that you are the youngest, solid forged part of an era feel when you read a book or watching a film immersed in a game.

George Lucas and BioWare could also later than the completion of the planned Mass Effect Trilogy belong. Who as Commander Shepard aboard the Normandy, the galaxy explored very quickly gets the most pleasant feeling to explore a universe with history. We learn not only something effective about ancient civilizations such as the mysterious Protheans whose legacy to the plays present day, but also devastating wars that shaped the consciousness of late into space-traveled people and there already dominant alien peoples. About the battle of "Shanxi", in which the first human outpost was overrun - this disgrace, the losers forgotten any more than the Winning the victory.

The Witcher is the game that PC users can play with the console and most of the people are giving the positive review about the same. Developer bought an assembled at the cost gold when they paid a lot less next-gen, they can now enjoy titles like Halo 3 or to return to the beginning of this article, Mass Effect. Despite some minor trimming, The Witcher comes to arrogance at the top of Olympus game and are only small defects observed in the body of the review not to let character have a more resonant recognition, although with the patch release to coincide with the entry market game things that could change, making a definitive. The Witcher one of the must-have for PC users, who strongly recommend this title, especially if fans of the genre.

Minimum Requirements

1. OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista
    2. CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +2800
    3. RAM: 1GB for Windows XP, 1.5GB for Windows Vista
    4. Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon 9800
    5. Disk Space: 8.5GB

The masterpiece that was to be announced that "The Witcher", the end has arrived, but define your own "masterpiece" is perhaps exaggerated. The proposed title by Atari from its numerous arrows and certainly not playing it means losing out on an exciting and rewarding gaming experience indeed, but some stylistic choices, such as managing the fighting, that immediacy that would prevent the rise of Olympus game Games. In any case, beyond personal taste, "The Witcher" is and remains a title that should not be missing in the game room of fans. Before changing to the final comment, users are reminded that you already have a patch that fixes several minor problems throughout the game and that, given a certain amount (not excessive) violence and language "Spartan", the game is suggested to an audience ages.

About graphics, I wanted to tell you that the element that stands out more for the duration of the game. Without going too tell you what hear you say that is that Crysis is still using the most sophisticated and advanced graphics engine we've ever seen in a game. The shocking thing is how all the elements combine so as to create a setting ultra-detailed and realistic to our eyes. The maps are huge and you lose an eye from a distance, dynamic lighting, alternating day and night and generates a spectacular blaze of soft shadows (soft shadows and hard shadows .. goodbye labeled) and reflections never seen before; the textures and the faces of the characters are great as the animation of any object involved in the action, the vegetation is destructible (dropping the palms is a pleasure) as well as several buildings ; the blur gives color film and especially suited make smoother action. Without a doubt is the handling of liquids that impressed me: the ocean is something breaks jaw in DX10 and I wanted to be a Nomad for me to swim in the waters of the Pacific. The physics engine, which is also the heart of some elements of the gameplay is fantastic and you will see Newton's laws applied to each object as explosions are impressive and fun to watch, as well as the dynamics of the destruction of the various elements of the scenario. I could go on but you see it in action to understand.

Well Crysis is pure technology and will make fans of the genre happy. Meanwhile, prepare a small allowance to change cpu, ram and video card: If you have a system at a Crysis will still lack sufficient experience and spectacular but forget to throw open the jaw at each change of view. Crytek recommends an Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.2 Ghz with 2 GB of DDR2 RAM combined with a GeForce 8800GT or a AMD / ATI HD3870 Crysis to run well and in fact with everything on high at 1280x1024 will go fine. If you want to shoot at the max all the effects except the smoke and some details about the objects you need to have a HD4870 or a GTX260. I figured that some levels are heavier than others so if you want quiet starvene need to do so. Finally, 4 GB of RAM are not bad at all under the DX10 version while the processor may be faster, say in part that the frequency is fine also limited to 2.4 Ghz L2 cache to be careful not to go below 4 MB. I tried it in a quad at 2.8 Ghz, 4 GB of DDR2 RAM with 512 MB and 4870 was smooth, but not always ideal fluid. Apart from the last level that has a bug that allocates too much RAM that crashed the game (all in the lower juncture of the aircraft carrier), however, Crysis was almost always fluid. Optimizing chatted CryEngine2 not really exceptional but this game moves a lot of highly detailed objects and effects. However Crysis is not the heaviest existing game, I tried Stalker: Clear Sky and it proved much more demanding and then not show anything more, though he had a very nice graphics.