Poll: Which brand will you prefer as best notebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Best Notebook Manufacturer

Best Notebook Manufacturer

I am planning to buy a notebook but not sure which notebook to go with as there are lots of manufacturer in the market and i am little confused with the same. That is why i am making this post to get your opinion to buy the best Notebook for my device. So if you can then suggest me the best one.

Re: Best Notebook Manufacturer

I am in favor of the Apple which as they make the best notebook which easy to handle and having best feature to go with. Recently they have launched a new device which suits well to the definition of the Notebook. Apple Macbook Air is the new Notebook which is having then lighter weight and also thinner in shape. It is released in two model one is 11 inch and another is two inch. Most of the new application are added to this so that you can get the full functionality of the Notebook. Then best part about Macbook Air is nothing but its shape which very thin. The brand Apple just introduced the new Macbook Air. Available in an LED display 13.3 "or 11.6" backlit with a Core2Duo processor 1.86 GHz and 1.4 GHz. A range of 5 to 7 hours and up to 30 days standby for no storage capacity from 64 to 256 GB

Light & thin is chic - and is increasingly becoming a prerequisite in order to bring high-priced notebooks at the man. Perhaps that's why Lenovo has sound but bulky T-Series a facelift missed his presents with the T400 and now the flat-man version of the popular business cars. However, in the form of ThinkPad X series has always been thin and light relatives had in their ranks. The transitions between the T400 and the X-series are therefore blurred. To simplify it can be said that the representatives of the offer X-Series the business customers a screen size up to 13.3 "at much weaker CPUs. Usually without an optical drive

HP comes with an amazing metallic industrial design on the outside and powerful entertainment capabilities on the inside, this notebook is the perfect partner for entertainment, communication and productivity on the go.

1. With Windows Vista Home Premium for advanced functionality and superior digital entertainment
    2. With its new industrial design with metallic fine lines and elegant, this laptop 17 "is designed to captivate
    3. QuickPlay software assembles a point all forms of entertainment, just a click away - from HD video to photos or digital music, or karaoke. With its 17 "display, this laptop is the ideal alternative to conventional computer.
    4. High-definition graphics, remote control, audio home theater, subwoofers and integrated HDMI video is a perfect environment for leisure
    5. Its low-light webcam, dual digital microphones and broadband are ideal for networking and communications
    6. His fingerprint reader and integrated management functions passwords make work easy and fast in a secure environment. HP ProtectSmart protects your hard drive

My vote goes to the Toshiba which i am using and trust on. I am using the Toshiba Satellite NB105 Netbooks is likely to be released by Toshiba.
    And from Mexico, so that the information is released in Japan are to be determined. 8-9 inches (1024x600) LCD, Atom1.6 GHz (presumably Atom N270), 1 GB memory, 120 GB hard drive, a wired LAN, wireless LAN, USBx3, SD card slot and ordered. Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Mini is also so in Japan, a leading electronic manufacturers in Japan netbooks, there is no sign of the current situation seems to be released easily.

Both aesthetically successful, the U50Vg ASUS offers a perfect design, combining lightness and finesse and offers all the features you need. The U50Vg accessory is ideal for users looking for the end. The design of U50Vg inspired by butterfly wings, one of the finest creations and graceful in the world. The frame surrounding the LCD shines on him with a thousand lights for a look glossy and elegant, comfortable setting value its fine proportions. The U50Vg offers a 15.6-inch LED backlight for lifelike images. You can enjoy your data wherever you are and you can also share them.