Poll: Among these brand select one which you prefer most

Thread: Vote for Best CRT Monitor Manufacturer

Vote for Best CRT Monitor Manufacturer

Which CRT Monitor you will recommend the best? Share you vote to choose among best.

Re: Vote for Best CRT Monitor Manufacturer

I will advise you to go with the LG. It was the time that the 17 "monitors for a while the 15" had been followed and the LCD (TFT) monitors on the market had appeared. That made the 17 "but the 19" CRT monitors (CRT electron gun with = = tube) attractive price: who wants another whopper of a box on his desk was the idea. CRT still gives the sharpest image. That, combined with reasonable cost and the fact that in my computer case fits, made me decide to get a 19 "CRT now. Why LG? I think it's a fancy brand. Moreover, the test well or very well, something I always pay attention.He stands almost daily. Use it for ordinary computer work, but also for 2D and 3D graphics applications. I therefore look critically at picture quality.

If you wanted to go with the CRT monitor then i will advise you to go with the Samsung which manufacture the best quality of the CRT. So if you can the go through the below given featured offered by the Samsung CRT.

Display

• Diagonal Size: 17 "
    • Display Size: 16 "
    • Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch: 0.2 mm
    • Max. Resolution: 1280 x 1024 / 65 Hz
    • Max. Sync. freq. (V x H): 160 Hz x 70 kHz
    • Video Bandwidth 110 MHz
    • Preset Resolution Modes:
      • 640 x 480 / 134 Hz
      • 1280 x 1024 / 65 Hz
      • 800 x 600 / 109 Hz
      • 1024 x 768 / 85 Hz

• Front Panel Controls: Power on / off, adjust + / -, select
    • Screen Controls: Contrast, brightness, H / V position, H / V size, H / V-moire, degauss, trapezoid, parallelogram, language select, tilt, reset settings, zoom, rotation, color adjustment, vertical linearity
    • Display Screen Coating: multi-layer coating

• Aspect ratio of image: 4:3

Video input

• Analog Video Signal: RGB

Extension / connection

• Connections: 1 x display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - 1

Miscellaneous

• Mounting Kit: Not available
    • Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, FCC Class B certified, CE, MPR II, CSA, UL, TUV, C-Tick, GOST, CCIB, DDC-1, DDC-2B, EPA Energy Star, NEMKO, TCO '99, VCCI -I, VCCI-II, VESA DPMS

Flow
    • Model: Internal
    • Required AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz

Software / System Requirements
    • Software Included: Drivers & Utilities

The G220f is clearly intended for professionals looking for power and price / performance exemplary. This monitor combines a 21-inch resolution and high refresh rates at a dot pitch of 0.25 mm slim. It is able to produce over the entire surface of the display sharp images, rich colors and very realistic. Over 20 image settings are adjustable separately to ensure optimal viewing. The totally flat screen (PerfectFlat) and ARAG anti-glare treatment effectively minimize glare, reduce eyestrain and increase productivity.

Here i am voting for the Sony as the best CRT monitor manufacture. I am sure that people have no about the picture quality of the CRT monitor which no other device can offer. If you are looking to buy the CRT monitor then i will advise you to go with the Sony. You can will get all the best feature in the Sony. So if you can then go through the same and find the best one for your system.

Mitsubishi CRT monitors manufactured RDF173H not be seen at the grocery store now sells on the Internet. Now become the mainstream LCD monitor, CRT is so few people who buy, CRT is better not to say less. I think I want to buy RDF173H, Why do not produce anymore? The series RDF193, 223H has yet seen. The aperture grill of the type 17 tube-type applications CRT's are looking for brand new. The manufacturers produce this kind of type of CRT monitor or discontinued production would have sold already?