Poll: Make selection for best digital camera

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Vote for Best Digital Camera Manufacturer

Vote for Best Digital Camera Manufacturer

Which is the best Digital Camera. I vote for Canon what is your preference?

Re: Vote for Best Digital Camera Manufacturer

I will also vote for Canon. One of the attractions of digital single-lens reflex cameras, auto focus is performance. AF EOS Digital Performance, EF lenses coupled with high precision AF and AF speeds. Are highly regarded professionals in the field. 60D EOS is to inherit the performance of all nine points cross AF sensor used. Cover a wide field of view in the viewfinder focus to perform high-precision AF sensor. The high central AF point is frequently used, F2.8 vertical support beam/horizontal sensors placed, stable and accurate high-speed AF done.

I suggest you to go with the Nikon digital Camera which is having the best feature. Imaging device to be mounted on the D7000, 36.0 × 23.9mm CMOS sensor. Nikon speak of "FX format" is. 1287 million pixels effective pixels. The size of the sensor, both exactly the same number of pixels D3. D3 are passed without modification of the high-sensitivity photography, are commonly used sensitivity ISO 200 ~ 6400, sensitization mode (Hi 2) in the corresponding ISO 25 600, desensitization (Lo 1) provides the equivalent of ISO 100 sensitivity with a very large image.

I am having one issue with the same and let me tell you that it is not working with the issue of yours. I am using the Nikon D700 and let me tell you that this is the best you can go with. To know more about it visit link below.

Nikon D7000

My vote goes to the Kodak EasyShare. The experience with the Kodak EasyShare V750 had mixed feelings. The use of the camera I liked on the whole. The service is pleasant and straightforward and the compact format invites the camera to always carry with them. Moreover, the presence of the 23 mm wide-angle lens is enticing enough for someone who often holds landscapes or architectural structures. Still remains the feeling of defects. And then I am not even by the ISO disappointing grades, but about the lack of improvements and the exclusive building on the dual lens concept. The idea is good, if not bold and innovative, but the competition is not idle. The failure to integrate an optical image stabilizer, at least the high ISO capture is a major deficiency. What remains the same well, the ease of use, good image quality, extreme wide angle and panoramic images. A camera that you can always practice with them. Whether this is enough to take on the competition? I doubt it very much.

Circulation before now, as digital cameras, camera and speaking for the construction site foreman had a choice about. Shock and features for the size of buttons and still be handled by a glove. To avoid failure, due to a mechanical mechanism as simple as possible, the zoom feature is not even to mention the lens cover. The lens is going to protect the metal ring around the lens. (G Given easy to associate the shock ring) In fact, it wound down many times.
    It was almost a monopoly, and zoom-enabled version version of the wide-angle options of any kind that came to minor versions, such as digital cameras appeared, able to respond to the wave of cheap Konica disappeared.
    The rugged form-specific purpose, to say what features will be felt even partial of my beauty.

If you ask me regarding the digital camera then my vote goes with the Sony whom no one can beat on. Empire design that extends from the body so the lens mount, but know the likes and dislikes, even though the grip itself is small easy to grip body. There is also a shock that there are structurally different from the mirror reflex camera, can be taken very lightly at any occasion.Some care since the point is not anti-shake built into the body. Therefore, the stabilization will be dependent on the lens. Currently, that is equipped with image stabilization lens was announced simultaneously in only part of the E-mount lenses. Conventional for example, when used over a series lens mount adapter.