Poll: Which is the Best brand for Wireless Mouse

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Vote for Best Wireless Mouse Manufacturer

Vote for Best Wireless Mouse Manufacturer

What will be your preference for the Best Wireless Mouse. Share your experience here.

Re: Vote for Best Wireless Mouse Manufacturer

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the Logitech which is the best in the development in Mouse and not having any problem with the same.The fact that Logitech MX Revolution wireless is not the only thing that makes it so special and attractive. The cost of this mouse is quite high (approximately fifty euro!), But we think there is all this money and now we see why. First of all, this product offers its user many interesting features related mainly to the distribution of macro function keys can be used directly.

I recommend you to go with the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 that makes her noble, in various shades of anthracite housing not only on the desk a good figure, but can be due to the housing base retractable snap-in receiver to take on trips. Both on the desktop or on the road the new BlueTrack sensor provides optimal tracking on different surfaces.

BlueTrack Technology

BlueTrack technology from Microsoft combines the power of optical with the precision of lasers. The result is a remarkable tracking on a variety of surfaces. BlueTrack technology can not be used on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.

Comfort for left-and right-handed

Modern design and quality make for comfort for left-and right-handed.

Snap-in Transceiver

The compact receiver for the USB port disappears when not in use in a cavity on the bottom - this turns off the mouse and saves energy.

2.4 GHz Wireless Technology

The 2.4 GHz wireless technology from Microsoft offers a trouble-free, reliable connection over a distance of up to 10 meters. Even in a crowded wireless environment.

8 months battery life

Use your mouse up to 8 months without interruption. The mouse is automatically by the snap-in receiver on and off. The LED battery status indicator tells you when a change is necessary.

My vote goes to iBall which i can trust on and suggest others also to go with the same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that i have not got any issue with the same. I like then design and performance of the iball mouse. If you can then go through the iBall mouse and see whether it is working with the issue or not.

The HP Wireless Mobile Laser Mouse offers wireless technology for maximum freedom of movement and laser sensor for ultimate precision and a sleek eye-catching. Small, is perfect for travel and small hands of children. The HP Wireless Laser Mini Mouse is a user-friendly, cost effective and powerful mouse-road solution with an elegant and stylish design. It gives true mobility and freedom of movement with this portable, user-friendly wireless mouse. You can also get comfort with four-way scroll wheel and right-and left-hand design. The laser sensor allows the use on virtually any surface. The Slimline USB receiver can be stowed in the bottom of the mouse, so he is not lost and is easy to transport. The plug-and-play mouse offers power saving modes, and programmable buttons to expedite and facilitate the daily work.

Ambitious multi player has always had to live with comfort compromises in their choice of mouse tool. To ensure delay-free digitization of their movements, always had a mouse cable to the taming of the beloved desk rodent to be present. Wireless technology requires radio mice, however, have to struggle more with minimum transmission delays, which can decide in an emergency between victory and defeat. With the highly anticipated "Mamba" has now the California tradition forged from razer this problem adopted and developed a most interesting mouse hybrid, which is based on the popular Death Adder ergonomics not only in terms of quality and scanning speed new Razer-standards, but can be used as a wired gaming mouse as well as wild rodents radio. We have completed the nearly 130-euro shoot to heart and want to clarify whether absorbed the concept.