Poll: Which is the best optical mouse

Thread: Best Optical Mouse Manufacturer

Best Optical Mouse Manufacturer

I am planning to by a optical mouse and wanted to know which brand is the best for the manufacturing of the Mouse. So if you can having any idea about same then share your experience here.

Re: Best Optical Mouse Manufacturer

If you ask me regarding the best optical mouse in the market then i will always go with the Logitech which is the leader in the manufacturing of the Best optical mouse. I have been using the Mouse of the same and let me tell you that i have never got any issue with the same. So if you are interested in same then go with the Logitech and find the one which suits to your requirement. I hope you will like this and work with it.

My recommendation is nothing but the iBall which develop the best mouse. I have been using the mouse of the iBall and let me tell you that i have got it working very great with the system of mine. I have not got any kind of issue with the same. So if you are looking to get it working with the system of your and wanted to buy the one then you should visit the iball and buy one which you like. I am sure that you will like then iBall Optical Mouse. Also new technology of iBall is coming with the Laser mouse which does not involve the Optical things. You can go with the Laser mouse from the iball also.

voted for logitech.. best since ages..

Microsoft SideWinder X5 Mouse is the ideal resolution of 2000 dpi for the most demanding gamers. The package, in clear plastic blister with cardboard red Ferrari, highlights the elegant design of the SideWinder X5 and its color is completely black anthracite. The package contains in addition to the mouse, manuals and CD with the Intelligent software version 6.3 for both Windows and Mac installation, quick and easy it is accessible to any user and consists of three steps in practice : Install the software, wireless mouse to the USB port, configuration of the SideWinder X5 mouse, based on user preferences. The Microsoft product was developed primarily for advanced players who can create and assign macros to less than 9 buttons, game-specific commands. Of course, the mouse can be used successfully for all common tasks on your PC.

I will suggest you to go with the Logitech G1. A mouse whose amount is measured which is very attractive for small budgets. A design that is commonplace, but still very attractive and it will find its place on your desktop. Its performance is quite good for a mouse with a purchase price so low. I recommend this mouse mainly because it is wireless, eliminating crowding in all connections that require the installation of a computer. It handles very easily and its design fits well with all the hardware in general.

My Recommendation is Razer. Having tried many other laser sensor mouse, Razer is the house that competition, I can judge this mouse is a good buy, but does not have any special features so egregious that they can not justify the price too low (on average $70.00). Other mouse cheapest, offer similar comfort and precision are not too far from the standard of Lachesis. If instead we are left-handed, one can hardly find a mouse on the market the most appropriate, especially in these livelli.Tuttavia most of the mouse on the market are designed for right handed people, so if you want the top and left-handed, the choice becomes obligatory. Now we are finally ready to discover the true potential of this mouse. We admired, installed, and there we are sewn on by hand now we find out if it really is up to our expectations. As already mentioned the comfort level is high, while it is not particularly easy access to all buttons on the mouse, particularly those on the side while the handle and the convenient use of the two main keys left and right. The scroll is remarkably accurate even if quite noisy and maybe a bit too plasticity. The main keys are average, hard, easy to operate, the situation is quite different for the side buttons, maybe a little too hard.

Seeing the photo you should say it like a little field mouse was deja vu, a something familiar, a strange resemblance to a famous model of a famous gaming device manufacturer.

Not worth it to prolong the suspense: Can not think of the Logitech G9. There is no doubt that this mouse stamped Alienware straight out of the factories of the Swiss company. It is also reassuring for product quality, reputation for excellence Logitech needs no introduction.

We find ourselves facing a gaming mouse, the measurements and performance identical to a G9x, but whose design was customized by Alienware. Let's see what she has in the belly:

• 5000 dpi laser sensor
    • Change resolution on the fly, you can configure up to 5 levels
    • 5 profiles stored in the mouse
    • Braided cable length of 180 centimeters.
    • Roulette bidirectional and the free choice or notched
    • Weight: 120 grams (not adjustable)
    • Frequency usb to 1000 Hz
    • Edit Macros