Poll: Who is the best RAM manufacturer

Thread: Best RAM Manufacturer

Best RAM Manufacturer

Does any one having idea about the Best RAM manufacturer. I appreciate your response.

Re: Best RAM Manufacturer

If you ask me then i will recommend the G. Skill which is having the best functionality over all the RAM manufacturer. The G. Skill F1-3200BWU2 1GBGH memory, with only very slight timing proved to be problematic in our testing as a candidate, either in standard mode instabilities caused by excessive heat or the system crash brought on. Compared to the PC4000er G. Skill memory modules could the timing of its low points and reached thanks to the overclocked state together with the faster CPU even better results. But this has its price. So, is the kit for about $160 to have.

"Corsair offers with its 6GB PC3-14900 Dominator memory kit for the absolute enthusiasts. The included fan, the temperatures are kept well in check, the fan operates relatively loud. As negative, the absence of an assembly manual for the Corsair Airflow fan is worth. The timings are good and in terms of overclocking the RAM to flex its muscles. The price / performance is only partly true. The store offers a lot for the money required, but is certainly not every customer can be added scroll willing $284.

This is having very high memory clock with very good timing, clean SPD EEPROM, clean XMP implementation. BUt also having some of then negative aspects that it is high purchase price compared to standard DDR3 modules, high power consumption of the XMP-operation with VTT / FSB voltage

This is really perfect memory from OCZ home, as usual with the big memory manufacturers is also available on these modules have a lifetime warranty. Visually they are also very beautiful in its chrome / silver design, and otherwise they can not open to criticism! The most important, the performance is there, of course, it is fast CL 4 modules! All in all I give nothing as 5 stars for this brilliant memory.

This is for DDR2 bar with a clock speed of 800MHz. The deferred amount: 4 - 4 - 4 - 15. It is having lifetime warranty. The voltage is from 1.9 to 2.1 volts.
    There are 2 memory modules, each with a gigabyte! These two modules are then fitted with each other for the dual channel mode.

I also bought the RAM, as the usual hardware at 27.02.2007 at a price of then $199This price included the then 2GB Kit consisting of 2x 1GB bars.

Here there are bars in the new-angled memory to say very little, so are the bar with a heat absorbing protective cap in silver chrome also looks good. On this cap is also still a major Z-cut. In the bottom of the bars will have the usual plug-in contacts in order to find their place in the Main Board.

Crucial did not wait for the revolution G.skill to get a true reputation for performance and reliability in the computer world, for very affordable prices. So naturally I turned to them when I decided to assemble my new computer, by taking 2 x 1GB for less than $300. Compatible for dual channel motherboards that support this option (the majority of today's market), opt for two strips instead of one increases the computing performance of your RAM up to 40% without any manipulation specific or other overclock. Combined with the quality of this RAM, this option gives a wonderful performance.

Showing the balance of cycles 4-4-4-12, this is part of RAM memory efficient market without being those that represent the top. One the other, my purchase back in 8 months now, and it makes sense that evolution did his work.Very easy to install (just plug the strips in the slots for this purpose), they are instantly recognized. Crucial always doing things very well, this RAM is compatible with virtually all PC motherboards manager 6400, which is not the case with cheaper generic RAM.

Arrived here in the drafting Mushkin DDR400, 2GB kits. Now this amount of memory is a must for anyone who wants a PC to medium-high. And even with his Mushkin 2GB kits could not miss in our reviews, and here we are excited to try this kit. These ram have reflected exactly our expectations, very good for those who still want to remain faithful to the DDR1, but in the meantime we want to have fun with a little 'overclocking as relaxing the timings have a range of overclocking of all respect, we are talking about more than 30% margin. Regarding the voltage, the kit responds very well to its increase, in fact we have a clear improvement in going from 2.6 to 2.8V to 3.2V while the passage at least in our case did not give a clear boost in performance.