Poll: Vote for Best 2.1 Speaker Manufacturer

Thread: Best 2.1 Speaker Manufacturer

Best 2.1 Speaker Manufacturer

I am planning to buy 2.1 speaker for my computer. Any suggestion which is the best one.

Re: Best 2.1 Speaker Manufacturer

If you will ask me then i will advise you to go with the Creative inspire 2.1 speaker which is the best one that i am currently using. With a price of $49 is the Inspire 2.1 2400 is the cheapest entry into the new speaker series from Creative. The set consists of two satellite speakers and a subwoofer (2.1 system). The bass cube is properly processed from wood, which act in plastic satellite taken a little cheap. A wired remote volume control is unusual in this price class luxury, here are otherwise hard to reach controls on the subwoofer is the norm. At Inspire 2.1 2400 is located there, only the control for the bass. So if you can then go with the same.

The Logitech Z323 2.1 Speaker System 30 W there is a very good speaker system. The Logitech Z323 2.1 Speaker System 30W RMS is good according to various assessments. Amazon, the speaker system receives 4.4 out of 5 stars. In Amazon It is also fairly cheap to buy. Anyone who seeks such speakers can access this on Amazon. This offers intense 360-degree surround sound with Logitech offers a crystal-clear, room-filling sound. This Logitech Z323 2.1 PC speaker systemcome up with the, power cable and color-coded audio cable, user manual, two-year warranty and product support. A down-firing subwoofer with bass reflex port provides deep and rich bass.

My recommendation is Bose Companion 3. The Companion 3 set consists of tiny satellite speakers that blend in perfectly with the latest optically flat screens and monitors and the first choice for sources of sound from the computer. Whether MP3s, CDs, DVDs or Internet radio - along with the in the delivery Acoustic bass module provide the small speakers sound rich and full. Games and movies will be a live experience, the control pod allows intuitive and easy operation. Since the satellites are magnetically shielded, they can also be set up next to a conventional screen, without affecting the image quality. Similarly, one has the computer and the various magnetic storage media, which also take it as no harm.

If you own a LCD flat-panel monitor, is used to set up the satellites in the one supplied by Bose brackets that are attached directly to the monitor and guarantee a perfect installation. On the following pages you will learn the specifics of the Companion 3 Speaker System.

I am having the Edifier S730 mini 2.1 Speakers and i will recommend this one only. This high-quality high-end set is much more abundant dimensions than most systems, boasting an excellent sound and strong bass. On that point all of the very large subwoofer in front, the optical system is the center of the S730 also.

The satellite itself is designed as a two-way systems. The use of two chassis driver for each frequency range, a specially optimized addressed. Thus, the chassis is a much more natural presentation to the usual broadband reached. The connections are of high quality.

Features:

• Active subwoofer with 10 inch woofers and two passive
    • 2-way satellite speaker in MDF
    • All speakers are magnetically shielded
    • Analog and digital (optical and coaxial) inputs
    • Cable remote control with 2.5 inch LCD screen including dimmer function and headphone output
    • Bass, Treble and subwoofer output adjustable separately
    • Volume Booster

Harman Kardon likes to fuse design with audio performance, and the first thing that catches the attention with this Soundsticks 2, her look is obviously unusual. The two transparent satellite speakers include 4 small speakers of 10W, and 20W subwoofer, with a clear polycarbonate shell sublimated by a blue diode completes the picture. Originally only Mac compatible, the Soundsticks 2 can now connect to any device, with its 3.5mm jack. Before connecting it to the sector, the first moments spent in his company leave so that augur the best about the sound quality of this kit 2.1 Harman Kardon signed.

And the least we can say is that the audio quality is once again at the rendezvous, a habit now with Harman Kardon. Indeed, it should be noted that this set, yet to be connected to a PC or MP3 player, has been a care finishing just remarkable in its design as above, but also in depth of the reproduced sound. Harman Kardon has used all its audio expertise to deliver a product almost perfect, although most music lovers will award here and there a slight lack of midrange sounds on some rock or metal. The restitution of voice or acoustic music is just marvelous and contrast the subwoofer (as long as you have the set properly) delivers deep bass without overwhelming as is the case with many other kits 2.1 Similar, such as the JBL Encounters for example

I am having the iBall Tarang 2.1 Speakers which is the best and the cheapest speaker i have ever seen. I am using this from past year and liked it most. Most of the computer hardware expert refer to this only as this is having best sound output. In the series of the 2.1 speaker you will not find better then this. So if you can then go through the same and find it working with the your computer.