Poll: Who is the best Speaker Manufactuer

Thread: Best Computer Speaker Manufacturer

Best Computer Speaker Manufacturer

If i ask you about the best speaker manufacturer then what will be your response. Share your experience to choose the best one.

re: Best Computer Speaker Manufacturer

Apogee is known for ribbon speakers. In the low-cost model Centaur is a tweeter in use from 500 Hz to over 20kHz. The free installation makes the high frequency range to a dipole antenna, aerodynamically integrated into the front baffle set side is the closed that the back half way up on end. Ribbon tweeter are current-carrying flat membranes in the magnetic field move. Its lowest possible mass is driven uniformly, membrane deformation or bending waves as in "normal" speakers do not exist. The sound is clear, delicate and airy.

None from the above. I am not liking any of the above. I would like to go with the Creative Labs who manufacture the best Speaker. I have tested many of the speaker of Creative Labs and liked all of them. Last i have used Creative Labs I-TRIGUE 3000 2.1 Premium Speaker System which best one that i am still using and did not got any issue with the same.

These speakers combine the functions of a docking station with the latest technologies - in a neat, space-saving design that fits on a desktop - including the compact subwoofer! The two satellites are using the latest technology NeoTitanium to provide a clear sound stage, supplemented by the subwoofer for full, powerful bass with an intensity you can control separately. The iPod docking module, with multiple connections, charges your player and enables you to on your iPod movies and photos to watch on a TV and transfer data between PC and iPod. The wireless remote control you can use this versatile, user-friendly system especially easy.

As far as i know BOSE is the best brand in the word of the Speaker. Bose has developed many speaker which are now milestone for others. The sound quality any one can trust on. Designed for 5.1-encoded music, games and movies. Our unique computer system for three-component provides a multi-channel audio wrap directly on your desktop. And just for the installation a snap.
    • Home Cinema enveloping sound, with explosive bass, the feel at the center
    • Simple plug-and-play using a single USB connection. No need for special software, adapters or sound card upgrades
    • Handy control knob all-in-one with volume control, mute, headphone jack and auxiliary input

Boston Acoustic Speaker are elegant compact system that can offers the i-DS2 high-performance speakers for the entire frequency range, an acoustically tuned enclosure for maximum bass performance and a mini-remote that allows you to control your iPod from anywhere in the room. Excellent audio performance with dual 31/2-inch speakers in separate acoustic chambers Max 30Watt per channel BassTrac Controls for good bass at any volume. Intuitive, convenient controls. Remote control to control your iPod while it is docked. USB port for connection to iTunes Another input lets you connect other portable media players. A composite video output lets you videos you have stored on your iPod to watch on a TV. iPod charges while it is docked. Integrated power supply - bulky adapters are unnecessary. Dimensions (H x W x D): 140 x 324 x 148mm

Re: Best Computer Speaker Manufacturer

JBL, one of the oldest speaker brands, was from James Bullough Lansing founded in 1946. Inventor and genius, restless and driven by permanent ingenuity James B. Lansing sat in numerous milestones for JBL loudspeaker. JBL pursued from the outset the vision of the optimal reproduction of sound and to detail, to perfection, and this philosophy to follow the development engineers at JBL to this day. JBL 1983 was chosen by Lucas film to develop the first THX-licensed theater speaker system. Since 1976, JBL is the world's No. 1 in the recording studio technology. JBL came in a row with a number of very successful home theater speaker series on the market. Watch the complete program of speakers JBL Germany.

Re: Best Computer Speaker Manufacturer

I own B & W speakers for almost six months and I am completely satisfied. I placed in the living room with the special steel legs. The cases are well adapted to different environments. In fact, the bass reflex ducts are both front and rear and can be closed with the supplied caps. In my case, not being able to space them far from the back wall, I decided to plug the ducts on the back, so I got clear output.

The frequency ranges (I heard) seems to be well covered, but take my opinion with pliers, a box is a major purchase (expensive) and any technical advice or substitute their own ears, then go in the shop and compared the sound of multiple speakers and different brand price (perhaps even with your amp).