Poll: Worst 3G Service Provider in India

Thread: Vote for Worst 3G Service Provider in India

Vote for Worst 3G Service Provider in India

Hey guys,

Now this the place where you can show your regression. My friend really got screwed up those 3G people. They just give you attractive offers at the time of buying and later on no one even dare to ask that how the service is. I strongly believe that they must begin a after sales service. That should be a law on them. My colleague got a Airtel Modem. The sales explained like so nicely and assured that this is the best thing in the world. Now he used for a month things went fine. After that even paying the same amount the net speed was reduced. I called the sales guy. He said I told you before that you will get a some amount of speed for the first month and then later on that will be reduced. This is really very tricky. Don't be a catch next time.

Vote for Best 3G Services in India
    Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India

Re: Vote for Worst 3G Service Provider in India

I don't know what this companies are upto. They never play a fair game. Tons of polices, tons of things that a normal consumer can never understand. I face a similar issue when I called a TATA Photon guy. He came and he explained me some mbps thing. I asked him what is this, he gave a look of noob to me. And he was more more interested in just selling of the card. I rejected the offers as they told that after sometime you will not get the 3.1mbps of speed. They why do they advertise.

You cannot be the only one for that. I used Netsetter. They carry on a cheap marketing strategy to capture users. I know they have a limit of services. But they still sell one service to millions of users and when the entire things is choked they do nothing. Netsetter is a cheap modem. The price is less as compare to others. So I bought it. For the first few days it was rocking. But after that the browser ring just keep moving. I called and complained to the customer they assured for a support and then nothing happened. Right I too thing MTS is the one who is giving a good speed because of competition.

It depends ont he experience and need. See first we all are not technically very strong to understand how this modems work. What I know is just plug this thing to my laptop click on connect and it starts working. I even don't want to learn where those network ranges are were I will get a super fast speed. I am Netconnect and really not satisfied. I will not say that it is worst but why do they show high speed ads if they do not give that. I can only check my mails, see one page at one time and sites like Youtube are not so good.

Yes that is right. Before buying we must browse such forums where users come and post their experience good or bad. It really helps to figure out to go for which service. There is no way or any other media where you can judge this. The sales will never tell. This time after reading all the threads I am quiet happy with the solution. I become more choosy under this know. At least I got a list of question to ask the Sales people before buying this. Thanks.