Poll: Best 3G Services in India

Thread: Vote for Best 3G Services in India

Vote for Best 3G Services in India

I tried creating this poll as I am also interested in buying up a new 3G service. There are several offers that you will get when you visit a mobile shop. One of my friend is using MTS here, I found it as very costly. I am not able to figure out which to go for. Now even if I ignore the cost on the modem and internet, then also which is the best among this who can give me constant speed. I need atleast 256kbps on regular wifi which is very hard to get. I found some companies offers you cheesy offers and good speed for some days then after you strive hard for net connection. Right know I am thinking of MTS. What you guys are using and please post me the best offers here. I had also found related polls which tell about the worst and cheapest 3G Service.

Vote for Cheapest 3G Tariff in India
    Vote for Worst 3G Service Provider in India

Re: Vote for Best 3G Services in India

India Telecom Market is boom with tons of 3G services. Now it is not related to only mobile, we have separate data card support. I also people shouting on the bad service after purchasing the modem. For that I believe the company is responsible. Right now I am using TATA Photon. I will not say that it is awesome but to some extent I can get my work done. Or else I have to wait for those network bars to go up. I am happy with the plans that TATA offers. That is really affordable and I think there is a big difference between postpaid and prepaid.

I think DATA cards are quiet powerful than what you get in usb modems. What about Reliance Netconnect. Reliance is a good company and some of my friends are using the same. They are happy with the constant speed but sometime it gives a hard time. I believe we have some issue with the wireless network technology. But still there are ample of solution you can try on. Photon has a good name, I know but the one thing I noticed that this modems are prescribed to some specific area only.

Have you heard about MTS Blaze. I found this as awesome. But the only issue is the limited download speed. They does not give you a unlimited plan offers. MTZ Blaze gives you a limit of 30GB monthly, so that looks more than enough for those who just work on mails. But not for those who downloads or watch videos online. I think MTZ is the best suitable for you. You can give a try if you plan to buy a new modem after that.

I too go with MTS Tariffs because I am using the same. The best thing about is the speed. Every 3G service provider gives you a specific time limit to use the internet connection. Like for this in Photon you get some 3.1 mbps of speed when you use the first download. Then the same gets limited. This are hard to figure out and only you came to know after using the service. So do not forget to read the terms fully.