Voters
402. This poll is closed
  • Mafia II

217 53.98%
  • GTA IV

185 46.02%

Thread: Mafia 2 vs. GTA IV

Mafia 2 vs. GTA IV

Hello every one !!! I think that every one will be aware of the GTA IV and the newly launched Mafia 2. I feel that most of the part of the game is similar That's the reason i am creating a poll here i just wanted to know which one do you like the more. Vote here accordingly after playing both the games i think Mafia 2 is better than the GTA IV so my vote goes to Mafia 2. VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE.

Re: Mafia 2 vs. GTA IV

I have just played the Mafia 2 liked it very much. It is a quick game, but enough to convince us to make the trip to Novato, visit 2K "family" and spend more time with Vito Scaletta and boys. For four hours we could play four different levels: two were from the first half of the game, which takes place in the 1940s, while two others came out of the second half, which takes place in the 1950s my vote goes to Mafia 2.

I like the Mafia 2 Not one to let himself be pushed around, our young veteran will be responsible for paying the intruder by substituting the mandala to the greenback. An opportunity to discover the system of unarmed combat for Mafia II , which will allow us to multiply the fists rapid left click and powerful attacks by right clicking exploiting even a rudimentary system combos and feints to take down our opponents.

I will vote for GTA IV, the name is enough to destabilize it as he imagined what might hide the most anticipated game of the year. Three long years and some months after San Andreas, the series settled down in Liberty City, a metropolis of New York already inspired theater events of GTA III.But comparing will go much further, this new section revisits a place already worship, to bring him the suspicion and mystery of life which will astonish more than one player.

Mafia 2 is the best because Whether or not to have liked the previous one has not tasted or controversy, GTA IV was one of the most anticipated titles of this generation, and the reception was at the height, with games sold on pallets. What's more normal for a title that has set itself a genre in itself, income consoles finally relieved of its technical problems, at least in large part.

The demo Mafia II promised several weeks ago as planned today arrived on the various media, even though everyone may not necessarily be accessed immediately. Freely available on Steam , this trial about 1 GB is currently reserved for subscribers Gold and PlayStation More on Xbox 360 and PS3. Suffice it to wait, however it is online public tonight on the PlayStation Store tomorrow on U.S. and its European counterpart to play without spending a penny.

i voted 4 gta4 by the could u tell me how u do that

GTA IV does not run on half the computers. thats a downpoint and also in GTA IV i see a lot of incomplete work. shadows and lights...details are incomplete. etc etc. GTA SA was better.

l33t Re: Mafia 2 vs. GTA IV

Quote Originally Posted by tEcH mAsTer View Post
    GTA IV does not run on half the computers.
    Those weren't computers, because:

Minimum System Requirements

• OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
    • Memory: 1.5GB, 16GB Free Hard Drive Space
    • Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900

Quote Originally Posted by tEcH mAsTer View Post
    GTA SA was better.
    They should've never raised the requirements, granted; However, to program something to look good and use low specs at the same time takes.. Time.

& finally -
    Quote Originally Posted by DANIEL 602 View Post
    [..] Mafia 2 is better than the GTA IV so my vote goes to Mafia 2.
    ^^ that's just crazy-talk. xD