Poll: Intel Vs AMD

Thread: Which Processor will you choose for your next PC ………………. Intel / AMD

Which Processor will you choose for your next PC ………………. Intel / AMD

there is very extreme competition between Intel and AMD and those are the manufacturer who produced nearly all the processors in the world made powerful as well as efficient processors reasonably priced to large number of people. It always said that the Intel has the upper hand bit the AMD is made its own place in the market well AMD has suffured declining market share and mounting losses yet it producing the great processors , making Intel on its toe well what do you favor for the next PC , I would like to know

thanks

Re: Which Processor will you choose for your next PC ………………. Intel / AMD

the Intel core games are much better because the load is shorter thanks to the values in higher L2 cache, but also the frequency, the only problem with the Intel Core 2 Duo is the memory write is very hard slow, so it takes that long has a pentium 4 cases an Intel Core 2 Duo to install the games currently own an Intel Core 2 Duo E7650 with 2.66GHz, 4MB L2 and 64KB of L1. The L1 memory write is hard to install games, L2 is the writing speed in RAM, because the loading example with my processor is almost zero, and the frequency is the speed of execution data so during a game the element of time has put view . The difference between AMD and Intel is that the level of L1 from AMD is much more significant.

Intel is clearly faster. But if you compare the price, AMD will be cheaper.
    Intel's more powerful than the AMD
    AMD has the best price / production

Intel Core i3 530 is intermediate between the Core i5 and Pentium DC. It has two physical cores with support for Hyper Threading.Intel Pentium G6950 is the lowest average representative of Intel's line of processors has 2 cores with no Hyper Threading.

AMD Phenom X3 720 at the flagship of the middle segment of AMD, has a 3 core. AMD Athlon 2 X4 620 series processors the highest representative of Athlon, has 4 cores, running at the nominal frequency of 3.0 GHz is probably the most successful in the history of the AMD processor Athlon 2

AMD processors are made using an older technology than processors from Intel (the string "Tech. Process"). This affects the power consumption and heat indulgence, respectively. Intel processors are made on the newest of the 32 process, and hence it turns out that the power consumption and heat dissipation will be much less than that of processors from AMD.

Intel is more popular but I favour AMD . The AMD processor Phenom II X6 is the latest processor AMD and the Core i7 is the last by Intel . AMD has been around for a long time producing very good processors. Few processors AMD most frequently used were AMD Athlon, AMD Sempron, and the last one processor AMD Phenom II. The new generation of processors AMD Phenom II is faster. These are multi-core processors, which are best for an advanced multitasking performance, are energy efficient and provide exceptional image quality. Phenom II X6 facts?. Well, first of all has 6 cores, and is an alternative to Intel i7. This is a 45 nm chip, with clock speeds of 3.6 GHz to 3.2 GHz minimum and maximum. Several tests have been carried out to check whether it is better than any that his predecessor, who was four cores of AMD , processor AMD Phenom II X4. It was found that the new Phenom II X6 uses the same 6MB L3 cache, as Phenom II X4. But then, Phenom II X6 has two additional cores that certainly makes a difference. And it was discovered that the chip is definitely faster and more efficient to implement multi-core/threads.

I agree that but Intel has introduced its Core i3, i5 and i7 series Icore. The Core i7 is the fastest among them. Uses 8 MB of Smart Cache Intel with 12 MB of L3 cache and is capable of processing 8 threads. There are many different versions of the Core i7 processors on the market. It is among the best computer processors. The Phenom II X6 uses 6MB of L3 cache, while the higher version of Intel i7 970 uses 12 MB, while other versions of the i7 processor uses 8 MB of L3 cache. AMD has worked to get the best of the best of their stable and in fact it is, but then do not dominate the power of Intel i7. Clearly you can see that Intel i7 is a bit faster than its counterpart in AMD .

The only place where AMD wins over Intel , is the price. Intel i7 is faster, but then comes with a price too. It costs approx. $ 1000. Speaking of AMD Phenom II X6, which is priced at approx. $ 300. If its use is not very extensive and extreme, I think it is prudent to save over $ 700 which is a considerable amount, and get the processor AMD Phenom II X6 for that price. Of course, a compromise is required bit here, but the commitment is not substantial. AMD vs Intel chip comparison is necessary before you plan to buy a computer.

statistically, Intel is the most popular and widely used. The products of AMD are great to use and relatively less expensive but still the products of Intel rule the market. Not that there are no buyers of AMD , there are, of course, but their number is relatively minor. However, little by little, we see greater acceptance today AMD , for its quality products at affordable prices, but the last numbers intel is better than AMD for now ..

Intel is a waste as a processor and not me, but a systems engineer friend who uses a lot of virtualization, I mean have more than one active operating system within an operating system, AMD at best in terms of processors and good working one , Intel is just misinformation.

INTEL is known as a leader in the market with more than 3 decades in the market in comparison of that just takes AMD a decade in the production of chips. Intel is clearly better.
    Even to say that AMD are cheaper and are almost the same between AMD and Intel. But there are many tests where Intel is better than AMD.