• RockMelt Browser

94 40.69%
  • Mozilla Firefox

109 47.19%
  • Internet Explorer (all version)

28 12.12%

Thread: Rockmelt Browser vs Mozilla Firefox vs Internet Explorer

Rockmelt Browser vs Mozilla Firefox vs Internet Explorer

Here with the release of the RockMelt Browser i would like to create a poll to compare the RockMelt Web Browser with Mozilla Firefox and the Internet Explorer. It might be possible that you may have not used the Rockmelt browser so i would like to tell you that the RockMelt web browser has some features like Integrated social networking addons. Vote for it if you think that these features are enough for you to change from your existing browser to the RockMelt. If you have already used it than simply Vote for your preference. I think that this polling will definitely help all the users. I will be voting for the RockMelt Browser since i think do social Networking a lot.

Re: Rockmelt Browser vs Mozilla Firefox vs Internet Explorer

I think it's important to start by talking about persnas behind this project, Marc Andreessen, founder of Netscape, who is accompanied by some other major contributors and especially to the tune of 10 million dollars, which speaks to the seriousness and conviction that we have that this project can work. Now go into what is it that can offer a browser that does not have the other?, Many browsers have sought to adapt to the trends of "Social Networking", however there is a search engine that has been designed on this basis , where most users begin to devote much time to social networks, and RockMelt thought and based on this. So i will be voting for RockMelt Browser.

Microsoft to challenge the competition has staked everything on the new features in Internet Explorer 8 to provide security and user protection. I have tested Both internet explorer 8 as well as the Mozilla Firefox browser 3.0.10 . A little surprise it was found that Internet Explorer 8 is faster and faster than Firefox 3.0.10 in most of the time of testing. However, the advantage of IE 8 in performance is relatively negligible. In most tests, IE 8 was the fastest half-second or less. A notable exception was encountered when loading the English Wikipedia, where IE 8 Firefox takes over a second (IE 8 took approximately 2.2 seconds to load the page, while Firefox 3 about 3.3 seconds). So i think that Microsoft Internet Explorer has not competitor. Even Apple's home page is loaded IE8 by almost two times faster than Firefox.

I don,t think that Internet Explorer Browser is faster than the Mozilla Firefox Browser. Because even i have compared the Internet explorer 8 Browser with the Mozilla Firefox and i found that the Internet Explorer 8 browser is a lot more slower than the Mozilla Firefox. I tested the browser by making a search on google for the keywords "Internet Browser" (logical not? ^ ^). There is a difference of one hundredth of a second, this is probably not the most important point of the test but still. Google Chrome is a bit faster (on a 10th) which is logical given that proposed by Google and surf faster with this search engine. Namely, the default search engine Internet Explorer 8 is Bing, something I did not like because I do not personally use this search engine. So here i will be voting for the Mozilla Firefox since its the best. You can install addons for social networking on the Firefox browser if you do a lot of social networking activities.

Here i will not be voting for any one since i have not yet got the best browser yet which is complete with almost all the features. In practice, in everyday use, it is likely that we will not even notice the difference between the use of Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3, now that broadband connections are so common and better and better and the fact that browsers in general are able to load pages more quickly than was the case until a couple of years ago, and the difference in page loading times are relatively controversial. So if you're using Firefox you can just continue using it because the speed difference is minimal, but having said that, it is encouraging to see browser developers competing with each other to try to create the fastest possible new versions of their browsers.

Rockmelt the future, it is unclear for the moment not much, except that the project is supported by a certain Marc Andreessen, best known for having participated, fifteen years ago, the development of the which was once the king of web browsers, Netscape. Without going to reveal in detail the nature of the project, the firm confirmed it was a browser that would attempt to break with the usual structure of such software to better match the trends of the Web today. While Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera finally adopt a similar mode of operation, how to revolutionize the world of web browsing? Difficult from this vague remark, to guess the direction that will Rockmelt, but we can not help thinking initiatives such as Flock, fork of Firefox's goal is to integrate as closely as possible tools for social interaction.