Poll: which is the best amongst the below mentioned operating system

Thread: Ubuntu Linux vs FreeBSD vs OpenSolaris

Ubuntu Linux vs FreeBSD vs OpenSolaris

I have been looking forward to install and use a new operating system as i am a tech lover and hence i love to learn new things also i am fed up of using windows and hence i now want to which of the three operating systems mentioned amongst Ubuntu Linux vs FreeBSD vs OpenSolaris will be the best to use.

Re: Ubuntu Linux vs FreeBSD vs OpenSolaris

OpenSolaris 2009.06 is the latest version of the operating system OpenSolaris, the operating environment and a strong and comprehensive for users and developers and deployers. OpenSolaris prides itself on being a safe and stable, and highly scalable. OpenSolaris operating system and open source software, and redistribute freely, and provides all the tools users expect from modern computing environment, both installed by default and is available on our web store package.

Since the first version of Ubuntu 4.10 (Warty Warthog) in October 2004 Ubuntu to recognize the shades of brown-dominated desktop. Combined with the upcoming version 10:04 (Lucid Lynx), especially in the third alpha release appeared to be the optics change dramatically: the the browns responsible for the default theme "Human" is a new theme "Light" is replaced by writing the developers in the Ubuntu wiki . The new theme is to define the look of the next few years. I would suggest you to go for the Ubuntu 10.04

I will be voting for the 10.04 Ubuntu is one of the biannual versions with long-term support (Long Term Support, LTS) Manufacturer Canonical guaranteed three years updates to the desktop version and five years of updates for the server version. The focus of the LTS versions are traditionally more on stability as the new technical features.

Want to learn more about how your PC or Mac if Want to discover a new operating system. Tired of work pre-chewed and distributions made? Then post here it goes. If you've ever heard of FreeBSD, it's now or never learn how to use it. Otherwise, you will broaden your horizons. No prior knowledge is necessary to follow this tutorial: it appeals to all curious. Certainly, we must not be allergic to the English, but since I will explain everything in the language