Poll: Vote for the best headphones

Thread: Roccat Kave vs Steelseries Siberia v2 vs Sennheiser PC 350

Roccat Kave vs Steelseries Siberia v2 vs Sennheiser PC 350

I have a query regarding a headphone because i am planning to buy a new headphone but i am very much confused which phone should i buy i am confused between the Roccat Kave vs Steelseries Siberia v2 vs Sennheiser PC 350 I have heard that the Roccat Kave is good but even there have been positive remarks for the other too products or brands. Please vote for the best headphone Thanks in Advance...

Re: Roccat Kave vs Steelseries Siberia v2 vs Sennheiser PC 350

Try the combined headset ROCCAT Kave 5.1 Solid Gaming Headset offers a 5.1 sound authentic and not only virtually with switchable vibration function. Channels arranged at an angle of 12 ° provide a three dimensional rendering of the sound. This helps locate each sound exactly a decisive advantage in playing. The movies also, the sound is stunning realism and gives the impression of being in the heart of the action

I am using the SteelSeries covers the majority of peripheral players so definitely my vote goes to SteelSeries V2. The Siberia was one of the most famous helmets for gamers. Let's see if the new version continues its way in the right direction. If at the time of the V1 was Siberia Icemat headphones (the company was bought some time ago), SteelSeries, has not fundamentally changed the helmet. It remains to pole on a frame suspended from AKG more traditional view.

I have voted for the Roccat Kave becaue it provides a true 5.1 surround sound: the sound is reproduced in 3D thanks to speakers arranged at an angle of 12 ° in each earpiece. Each sound (socket, charger, running, conversation seems broken, detailed, allowing you to identify precisely where the danger comes and anticipate! And for even more realism, you can choose to activate and adjust the vibration mode via your control module!

Sennheiser PC 350 known for the quality of its products, Sennheiser releases new high-end headphones for gamers. Here, then, no helmet "budget", with it you can hear the gulls fly 20km Crysis, an alien head scratching at 10km, just enough when you're a ProGamer. This headset is optimized for binaural perception, that is, when you hear a sound while your left, right ear hears, but also very slightly attenuated.

It embaque speaker 38mm feature a frequency response between 10 Hz and 26 kHz, a sensitivity of 108 dB (spl) and distortion less than 0.1%. It has a 3 meter cable and two 3.5mm jacks. Indeed, its plastic packaging reveals a single earpiece. The other remains hidden in the second part cardboard. And for once we do not have any pull to open, it must be noted. It takes way drawer, two ties later, he was released.

Sennheiser is undoubtedly a reference mark when it comes to quality headset. This manufacturer makes something for everyone, movie buffs, music lovers and even players. It is the role of the PC 350, a headset that would provide hardcore gamers all the comfort and precision they need to play for hours. That is what we wanted to check by testing this headset luxury.

The Siberia v2 includes a new retractable microphone into the left atrium, for easy transport. Even the cable, more solid, has been designed for your well-being: the original string is shorter for users of portable music players (1m) 2m but an extension is also provided. The players, including FPS and music lovers will not be disappointed with this new version even more insulation, which presents numerous innovations!