4. This poll is closed
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%

Thread: Do you consider Google to be a threat to Microsoft

Do you consider Google to be a threat to Microsoft

Hello every one

I wanted to know that do you consider Google as a threat to Microsoft. Here i am creating this poll because the giant google has already entered the Operating system market. Will it be able to overtake or compete microsoft.

What about microsoft , after the success windows 7 it has once again emerged as the best operating system with more user friendly features. I am a windows 7 user although i am using google (Web not OS) So my vote goes to microsoft what about you.

Re: Do you consider Google to be a threat to Microsoft

The new operating system from Microsoft that is windows7 is twice as fast as it earlier version windows Vista. The problems faced by Windows Vista drivers and front USB connectors for which he was not prepared, they disappear almost completely in the new Microsoft product. Although i like google but i think that since Microsoft is working on the windows from quiet a long times but there is a number of bugs still present in the windows 7. So it would be better to stick with windows 7 only since it has proved quiet stable. Hence i don't think so that google can over take Microsoft
    Last edited by MrChris-; 15-05-2010 at 05:01 AM.

Re: Do you consider Google to be a threat to Microsoft

Chromium OS is an open-source project that aims to provide a fast, simple, and more secure computing experience for people who spend most of their time on the web. Google Chrome OS is an operating system developed by Google and based exclusively on a web browser, Google Chrome in this case.

The system would operate in line with Google applications such as Gmail, Google Docs, Google Reader. In my opinion Google will surely overtake Microsoft within a short span of time. Chrome OS takes effect for the instant appearance of a browser system. So my vote definitely goes to GOOGLE

ThumbsUp Re: Do you consider Google to be a threat to Microsoft

According to my knowledge windows 7 operating system is just the best and no other operating system can ever overtake it. Since apple and linux are competing with the same since quiet a long time. But Microsoft stood firm and proved itself by launching a number of operating system one after the another moreover each one of them was a success. I use google too but when it comes to OS i will prefer windows 7.