Poll: Best UI

Thread: HTC One Sense UI vs Sony Xperia Z1 Timescape UI

HTC One Sense UI vs Sony Xperia Z1 Timescape UI

Which one among Sony Xperia Z1 and HTC One is best for customization. I had seen both the devices where I found Sony Xperia Z1 more better in terms of usage. It is clean and has tons of fresh widget support. But in HTC One there are things limited. My friend own HTC One. It is limited in terms of adding widgets on the screen. I think Sony Xperia Z1 is more better.

Sony Xperia Z1 is good. In terms of customization you have more options in the Timescape UI. It is smooth and fast responsive. You can modify the theme and add different widgets on the same. I found the same really helpful while using it. But in HTC there are limitation in customization.

I had used HTC One X+. I am not sure about HTC One here. HTC One X+ is really amazing. It has great wallpaper and customization options. It has smooth interface. The HTC Sense UI in it is quiet responsive and fast. It has amazing customization features. Sense 5 is quiet smooth here. It has a fast responsive screen which has amazing graphics and a bit of animation also. I had not got chance to test Xperia Z1, so I am not really sure about it. I think Sense 5 is more better compare to other UI. The reason lies with performance here. I had tested a tons of game in this phone and did not faced any problem. It worked really fine and has no issue with output also. Most of the the UI are designed to give you proper navigation solution. You cannot do any major changes on that. The benefit of having a custom UI is that you can simply enjoy additional features over the stock rom. This is not visible on other mobile phone. Only branded phones in the market come loaded with a optimized UI.

I think Xperia Z1. My friend has this phone and I had used it for a while. I had seen all customization features in it. You can modify the wallpaper, add live image, and multiple home screen in a easy manner.

Re: HTC One Sense UI vs Sony Xperia Z1 Timescape UI

It is really hard to decide. Because almost all features are typical. Like adding a widget or installing a app. The main difference lies with the kind of widget which is available. Like in Sony Xperia Z1 you get a Social-life widget that gives you instant update about all your social networking page. In the same way HTC One has a dedicated screen which is reserved for real-time updates. It offer you a clean interface where you get information associated with new facebook/social networking updates in it. I had found this really effective and amazing. Both have impressive UI which is fast and responsive. It is great enough for adding different apps and customizing the screen on your own way. I also think compare to HTC One, Sony Xperia Z1 has more options. You can add different homescreen, widgets and some useful apps to fetch real-time updates.

I have Samsung Note 2 and I think this one is good compared to both. Samsung uses TouchWiz, which is a customized UI offering you great speed and more improvements. It works really fine and has no issue. You can add widgets and different things on the homescreen.

The customization part depend on the OS. And different brands offers a different UI so that they can make their phone more productive. Among Xperia Z1 and HTC One I found Xperia more better. It has more customization options. In HTC One things are limited when you have to add widget. While common things like changing wallpapers and lock settings are available in all. Xperia Z1 has more widgets and more simple customization features. You can instantly tap on the screen and add many things you want. It is easy for navigation also. There is a bit animation effect on that. While HTC One looks straightforward. I like the screen effects. Even after that the phone does not lag or freezes. It works really well and has no performance issue. In HTC One I had tried using some live wallpapers. This cause a battery to drain out really fast. While in Xperia Z1 it last a bit longer.

Sony Xperia Z1 might have more customization options, but I like HTC One good in terms of performance. It is great and fast enough to give gaming output also. Both phone are having one common issue of overheating.