Poll: Which is the best Street Fighter game?

Thread: Which is the best Street Fighter game?

Which is the best Street Fighter game?

Street Fighter game is the best arcade game. The first version of Street Fighter game was release by Capcom in 1999. Now in 2010 we are having one of the best version of this game. What do you think have launched till now or till the launch of Street Fighter IV.

Re: Which is the best Street Fighter game?

For me the best Street Fighter game is Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I personally like that version of Street Fighter. I am not saying that the other version which are launched after that are not good. Marvel Vs Capcom 2 was also a good game but I do not know whether it comes in this category or not.

For me Street Fighter Aplha 3 is the best game; Awesome rooster, the furrow system, the ending of character, the mid - bosses...etc etc. I just love that game! My vote will definitely go for Street Fighter Aplha 3

Street Alpha 2 was the first street fighter game I have owned hence that have the special place in my heart. I also like the Marvel VS Capcom series, Street Fighter Alpha series, Street Fighter III Strike, Street Fighter II
    In short I am fan of each and every version of Street Fighter game.

Personally I feel that the Cole Street Fighter 2 Turbo is the best Street fighter game ever I have played. The next Street Fighter game that came in to my list is Marvel Vs Capcom. But unfortunately that has not listed in this category.

Rayfield Street Fighter Alpha 3 is the awesome game I am not just saying just for the means of saying I have played it. I think Marvel Vs Capcom must also be included in this list.

Street Fighter II is the game which like the most, but if we consider the dynamics of this game with Tekken V and VI they are far behind. But the release of Street Fighter IV has brought this game back in to the battle field.

For me Street Fighter Alpha 3 is the great rooster, charter endings, grove system and the mid bosses are really great. I love this game. According this game tops the lead compared to the other version of this game.

SNK vs Capcom and Street Fighter Alpha 3 has surpassed the previous version of Street Fighter game. The looks of the game are good, dynamics are good. Turbo speed provided increases the enjoyment. For me this Street Fighter Alpha is the best game version.

Street Fighter II Turbo was the revolutionary game in the whole series. Street Fighter 3 was also great but my personal favorite is the Street Fighter Alpha with numerous characters combos and other things.

Definitely my choice is Super Street Fighter II Turbo. The new kicks of Ryu and Ken has changed the environment of game in short increased the enjoyment level of game. I can not forget the Ryu's dashing punch the technique of blocking that.

Street Fighter III tops the league from all the Street Fighter series and then comes the Street Fighter Alpha 3. Then there are many game launched in the Street Fighter series but in combination with the other.

The Godfather of all the Street Fighter of all times is undoubtedly is Street Fighter II turbo. Everything else in comparison to that is just zero. Cool sound characters and combos. I just love this game.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 is best, the music that has given, the roaster and the introduction about the player is just amazing. The other thing about it is the Death Psycho, and the world tour are not last in the list.