Poll: Which is the best Video Editing software?

Thread: Which is the best Video Editing software

Which is the best Video Editing software

Hello Guys. I am in search of best Video developing software that is I can create a video using images that is by importing them and then making a slideshow kind with music embedded to the same. So when I play the video the images should execute in a slideshow manner with the audio playing in the background. I am a bit confused with the available softwares that make this things to work well. Please guide which could be the best amongst the above softwares that would be easy and convenient for me to use. Please vote. Thank you.

I would suggest you to g for Roxio creator 2010. It is the best tool for making the video in the way you want to. It is easy and has no complicated tasks which could not be easily understandable. It easily capture, enhance, save and share your photo, video and audio projects. So go for the thing. I hope you may get a proper way to work with it.

Go for Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Pro Pack. This is the best through which you can make the things work well for you. As the Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Pro Pack takes video and audio production even further with added tools for professional-level sound design, as well as more video effects and transitions.

I would recommend you to go for Pinnacle Studio application It has lots of features such as you can add even more creative power to Studio digital video editing software. Studio Effects Packs offer sets of exciting Hollywood-style effects, advanced transitions, professionally designed titles, menus and sound effects

I would definitely go for Sony Vegas application software as they provide best and better features for making the things work perfectly well. With good new addons and effects you can work it with ease.