Poll: Cliq and Dext Battery Life

Thread: Cliq and Dext Battery Life

Cliq and Dext Battery Life

Hello friends,
    I have some problem with my mobile phone's battery life. I think it gives me bad performance. I have two motorola mobile phone i.e. Cliq and Dext. Both mobile's battery have low performance. I want to asked is only I am facing this problem or anyone else having the same issue. Please tell me your experiance about Cliq and Dext Battery Life.
    Thank you.

Re: Cliq and Dext Battery Life

Hey I am not any such kind of issue with my mobile phone's battery life. I ma using Motorola Dext mobile phone and I am not having same problem as yours. If I full charge my mobile phone, then I able to use my mobile for 2 days without charging. I think you haven't full charge your mobile phone and that's why you are getting such type of problem. just full charge your mobile phone to fix this issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I able to use my mobile phone for whole day, if I charge it fully. I am not having any problem with my mobile phone's battery. I think normal touch screen mobile phone consume lot's of power than non-touch screen phone and that's why mobile's battery become low after continuous uses. I think this normal.

It seems that you are using your mobile phone for surfing and that's why you are facing problem with your mobile's battery. This is because when use internet on your mobile phone, it consumes lot's of your mobile's power and that's why your battery become low after some times. This is the normal problem case and such type of problem face by all the user who use internet on their mobile phone.

From your information it seems that you have installed lots of application on your mobile phone and that's why you are getting problem with your mobile phone's battery. Most of the application are continuously running at the background and they use lots of your mobile power. In this case just remove unwanted application from your mobile phone to fix this problem.