Poll: What are the best PC Games ever?

Thread: Best PC Games

Best PC Games

I was surprised to see that there was no thread made on best pc game here. So thought of asking all people here what are the best pc games that they have played till now? I usually like to play games on my pc all the time and my list of games are varied from FPS to Third person shooter. Among all pc games my favourites are Need for Speed Shift, Halo 3: ODST, Championship Manager 2010, Aliens vs Predator, Runaway: A Twist of Fate, Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, etc. Some of the pc gaming series that I love to play are Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, Hitman, Need for speed Series, etc.
    Whats a question with no answer called ?><

Re: Best PC Games

I loved the Tomb Raider series and its latest called Tomb Raider Underworld. I finished this game in 1 week, the only real advice is to have a look around lara and fair attention to every little detail, I can not answer several questions at once ...... I found this game super cool and I have become a fan of it.

Well, The best pc game was Far Cry 2, in a fps you learn to kill with an impressive range of weapons ... I have rarely seen a fps morale. For the game itself is far from being reached. Graphically very good, the gameplay is weak. The respawn notement and points alread prevents to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of the game.

I am not a fan of the prince of persia game because of acrobatics too difficult to achieve. He must learn from assassin's creed, which is doing much better. Also, this design does not impress me too much, I prefer the 3D. So in my mind its Assassins Creed 2 game which is one of the best pc games ever story wise and gameplay wise both.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I also agree that Assassin's Creed II accomplishes its mission brilliantly in bringing richness and texture to an adventure just as spectacular and spellbinding. In short, we are ready to sign for a third component if the series is capable of such changes each time. If the gameplay eventful and dramatic of the series is always on the same foundation, the architecture of the adventure has been completely redesigned to provide a story better told and, especially, the main missions more varied and exciting. The game opens in addition to a bunch of new features including a complete economic system that offers opportunities.

Too me it was Resident evil 5 game which I was eagerly waiting to play on pc. Capcom once again proves that its flagship series hardly supports the absence of its creator at the helm, at least when it comes to bringing in new blood. If this episode does not lack qualities while being far superior to most action games machine, it also gives the unfortunate impression of being a huge copy paste from RE 4 with no soul.

smith6 Guest

In my point of view Need for Speed is better then all because there are a lots of fun,adventure and entertainment.

MagentoC Guest

The best pc game was Far Cry 2, in a fps you learn to kill with an impressive range of weapons ... I have rarely seen a fps morale. For the game itself is far from being reached. Graphically very good, the gameplay is weak. The respawn notement and points alread prevents to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of the game.

Thanks
    Johnson Peacock

joodevi Guest

Best PC Games are given below:

1. Blur
    2. Just Cause 2
    3. Split Second
    4. Batman Archam Asylum
    5. Assasin's Creed 2
    Last edited by Maqbool; 23-12-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.