Poll: Vote for Best Gaming CPU

Thread: Which is the Best Gaming CPU

Which is the Best Gaming CPU

Vote for the best gaming cpu for this year. I had tried to collect list of as many high end processor I found. I had notice a number of users when they go for buy a new system, they prefer to go for Gaming PC. A gaming pc is a perfect combination of system which is meant for multimedia + high graphic support. So that is the place where cost increases. A gaming pc consist of various parts and each should be considered properly or else it will spoil your choice. For example you bought a high end processor but you lack in gpu can cause degrade in performance. My intention is first for the processor. Because anyhow this is one of the most crucial choice. Because the processor purchase can affect the coming 5 years of pc experience. Lower config is very annoying. I had listed some number for processors above. List which is best according to you here.

Tips to go for gaming cpu :
    • Choosing a processor is the first important part of custom build. There are branded system with preconfigured system, but it reduces the choices. You cannot even rely on any advertisement about this. There are certain features which are needed to be highlighted first before buying a cpu. There are major price and performance variation in different cpu models. For example similar model cpu comes with or without overclocking support and price too differs among them. Right now there are ample of features you can try to look in the cpu. I had listed some of them below :
    • First I will recommend you to look for a cpu which can offer you both value + performance. Here it should to be too costly which cannot fit your system budget. Performance point of view, it is worth to spend on a cpu. Currently a cpu is the most important part of a computer where many thing rely. You must begin from the clock ratio first and then go on prices and other features.
    • There are ample of latest processors. You can choose from mid range to expensive range depends on your need. If you do not want to overclock you can choose the traditional cpu with a better gpu and done.
    • Choose high range processors from major brand. Intel and AMD are 2 brands in the market which provides high/midrange/low end processors. Right-now Intel provides Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7 series while amd offers Black edition processors.

Re: Which is the Best Gaming CPU

LGA 2011-based X79 platform are some what recommended here. I advice you to search for processors which work on this socket. There are all high-end. And if you are planing to go for Intel it is better to go for Core i5 or higher with a favorable GPU. Today's games have high end graphics so just processing speed is not enough for the same. AMD offers good graphic output, but as the time goes on, the processor keeps on degrading.