Poll: Which is your favourite Image Hosting Service

Thread: Which is the best Image Hosting Service

Which is the best Image Hosting Service

Hello people. I wanted to know which is the best image hosting website/service you have used so far? There are many that I have used. For instance, check out Picasa which is not so bad but with skydrive it is not comfortable to be used. Then there is Flickr, which is also good, but you will be able to upload only 2 videos and 300MB worth of pics in a single month. If you want to upload unlimited pics and videos in Flickr then you will have to pay $1.87 per month.

So, there are many image hosting services that you have come across but which one is your favourite?

Re: Which is the best Image Hosting Service

Well, I use Imgur which also gives unlimited free space to upload pics. But you wont be able to upload videos on this site. The files that are supported on Imgur are JPEG, GIF, PNG, APNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF, XCF (GIMP) where else TIFF, BMP, PDF and XCF formats will be converted to PNG on upload. There is also Image editing options available, so overall I like it the best.

Well, I am using Tinypic from more than 2 years and so. I have created an account on it and still, till now in my account I can see the images. I thought that on many image hosting website, the images gets automatically deleted after sometime, but it is great to see all the images kept intact on Tinypic. You can even upload pics as a guest on this site, but to protect against spam, we are given a captcha to fill up and then we can easily upload the pics. I would recommend this website to anyone who would like to upload pics.

There was once I used to use Imageshack a lot, but until they started using the direct link blocking thing, it became useless to me. So I switched to Photobucket. After uploading some pics on the site, I found it very fast and very good like imgur, since you can create and edit albums ifyou want with no limits, etc.

I really like Flickr as it is simple and straight forward. All my friends are using it.

i always use Picasa as my image hosting services