Poll: Which is the Best Multimedia Device?

Thread: Which is the Best Multimedia Device?

Which is the Best Multimedia Device?

Which is the Best Multimedia Device? There have been a lot of development in the multimedia field during the past decade. Which do you prefer is the best multimedia device??

Re: Which is the Best Multimedia Device?

A computer is the ultimate Multimedia Device, its not only a multimedia device but it has become a back bone of todays lifestyle, Well according to me, no device can beat a computer...

Computer is the ultimate device, but that is not a preferable option when you are on the move, a PDA can do the work, but again that a kind of computer too... So you can consider a cellphone...

Hey I think nothing can beat Computers if you are asking for best multimedia device.
    You can do anything & everything with it.

I too go with a computer, I just can't imagine my life without computers. Well a computer is not only an entertainment device but has become a necessity is all the fields and all the departments, Business ranging from small scale to large scale, depends on computers, and again its an impressive multimedia device...

Computers still lead the multimedia world, eventhough may not be your pc be a portable device, but hey don't forgot lappys. And that only matters if you are a traveller. Computers are backbone what we see as nano part of it today such as mobile phone, pda and several others all are a 'part' of it. When you want it all and comfertable for yer eyes too no one can beat a computer. But sticking to it is an another topic of addiction ;-)

I chose the PS3 system because of its abilities.
    You can: Play Blue-Ray movies, surf the web,stream Netflix movies on it, add a wireless keyboard and mouse to it, setup yellow dog Linux operating system on it, use a remote, or your six axis controller to playback your movies, Should I go on?

computer

glenifrisky Guest

I think computers as the it company are doing very well
    IT spans a wide variety of areas that include but are not limited to things such as processes, computer software, computer hardware, programming languages, and data constructs. In short, anything that renders data, information or perceived knowledge in any visual format whatsoever, via any multimedia distribution mechanism, is considered part of the domain space known as Information Technology (IT).