Poll: Which is the best Album Art Finder?

Thread: Which is the best Album Art Finder?

Which is the best Album Art Finder?

I have been looking for a nice and easy to use album art finder software and unable to decide,Which is the best Album Art Finder? I hope i can rely on you guys... I have some info on some software and i need help in deciding which to go for... Help!!

Re: Which is the best Album Art Finder?

TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.

Media Monkey : Manage small to very large collections of audio files and playlists (50,000+), whether on a hard drive, network, or CDs. Lookup missing information and album art online, tag almost any audio format, and automatically rename/re-organize tracks on your hard drive.

iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it’s a store where you can find more to entertain you, any time of the day. iTunes puts your entire music and video collection a mere click away, giving you an all-access pass to thousands of hours of digital entertainment. Browse. Organize. Play. Also finds missing album art and you can buy songs on iTunes stores.

Hi! I'm searching for a cover art downloader program and would like to thank you for this thread, it helped me much. I'd suggest trying this mp3 tagger that I found recently. It can find and save album artworks to ID3 tags of a song. It's simple and rather sufficient. Might be interesting for you as well