Poll: Which is the best gadget you can't live without

Thread: Which is the best gadget you can't live without ?

3 gadget you can't live without ?

Name 3 gadget or technology that you can not live without ?

1. my Nokia n70
    2. hathway broadband
    3. my computer

Those are the 3 i always have with me most of the time.

What's yours?

Which is the best gadget you can't live without ?

Which is the best gadget you can't live without ? Below is a list made on some specific items, if anyone among all those who are voting can find more then they are welcome to give more suggestions and include more items.

Computer
    A computer is a machine that manipulates data according to a set of instructions. Although mechanical examples of computers have existed through much of recorded human history, the first electronic computers were developed in the mid-20th century (1940–1945). These were the size of a large room, consuming as much power as several hundred modern personal computers (PCs). Modern computers based on integrated circuits are millions to billions of times more capable than the early machines, and occupy a fraction of the space.

Mobile Phone
    There are several categories of mobile phones, from basic phones to feature phones such as musicphones and cameraphones, to smartphones. The first smartphone was the Nokia 9000 Communicator in 1996 which incorporated PDA functionality to the basic mobile phone at the time. As miniaturisation and increased processing power of microchips has enabled ever more features to be added to phones, the concept of the smartphone has evolved, and what was a high-end smartphone five years ago, is a standard phone today. Several phone series have been introduced to address a given market segment, such as the RIM BlackBerry focusing on enterprise/corporate customer email needs; the SonyEricsson Walkman series of musicphones and Cybershot series of cameraphones; the Nokia N-Series of multimedia phones; and the Apple iPhone which provides full-featured web access and multimedia capabilities.

Gaming consoles
    There are many types of gaming consoles that include Microsoft Xbox 360, Sony's PlayStation, Sony's PlayStation 2, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Sega's Dreamcast, Nintendo GameCube; etc.

Re: Which is the best gadget you can't live without ?

Gotta be my IPOD!!!!

Re: Which is the best gadget you can't live without ?

i think it is computer with gaming consoles