Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Poll: Which is the Best image viewer ?
Poll Options
Which is the Best image viewer ?

Old 28-07-2009

Which is the Best Image or Picture viewer?

Which is the Best image viewer ?
  • iPhoto

iPhoto has been developed by Apple itself exclusively for Mac OS X. The program is part of the iLife suite of applications and comes bundled with every new Mac.

• Picasa

Picasa is a software download from Google that helps you organize, edit, and share your photos. It's free, and easy to use.

• ACDSee

The software all-in-one competitor economic heavyweights of the genre such as Adobe Lightroom or Aperture Apple, enriched by a few new things coming decorate his duties as cataloging, viewing, processing and publication of images.

• Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

Default Windows Image viewer , developed by Microsoft that is included with the Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 operating systems. It is based on GDI+ and is capable of viewing image formats supported by GDI+, namely, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF (including animated GIFs), ICO, WMF, EMF and TIFF format files.

• IrfanView

IrfanView is trying to create new and/or interesting features in its own way, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole "creativity" is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView! (for example: XnView has been stealing/cloning features and whole dialogs from IrfanView, for 10+ years). IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple (animated) GIF support.

• XnView

XnView, a software to view and convert graphic files, really simple to use ! Support of more than 400 graphics formats ! It's free,

So what do you think is the Best Image Viewer? I'm using IrfanView
Old 28-07-2009
Members

Re: Which is the Best image viewer?

Well i do like the Default one only i.e Windows Picture and Fax Viewer , its support all image types , at least i haven't find anything not supported in it , and suitable for my needs, well i'll try other one listed here, thanks for listing nice applications.
Old 28-07-2009

I'm using Photodex Compupic , wired its not listed here , regarding zooming then its the best. It always keeps the image clearer while zooming.
Old 28-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kCyK View Post
I'm using Photodex Compupic , wired its not listed here , regarding zooming then its the best. It always keeps the image clearer while zooming.
I use ACDSee , Thanks for info, will definitely give it a shot.

TechArena Community > Technology > Polls & Voting
Tags: , , , , , , ,