Poll: Which is the Best Email Client software ?

Thread: Best Email Client software

Best Email Client software

Which is the Best Email Client software ?

1. Mozilla Thunderbrid

Mozilla Thunderbird is a fully featured, secure and very functional email client and RSS feed reader. It lets you handle mail efficiently and with style, and Mozilla Thunderbird filters away junk mail too.

2. Outlook Express

Outlook Express is an e-mail/news client that was included with Internet Explorer versions Internet Explorer 4.0 through 6.0. As such, it was also bundled with several versions of Microsoft Windows, from Windows 98 to Windows XP, and was available for Windows 95 and Mac OS 9. In Windows Vista, Outlook Express is replaced with Windows Mail. Windows Live Mail has since been released as the successor to Outlook Express and Windows Mail. Microsoft Entourage, sold as part of Microsoft Office for Macintosh, has replaced the Macintosh version.

3. Microsoft Outlook

Microsoft Office Outlook or Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft. The 2007 version is available both as a separate application as well as a part of the Microsoft Office suite.

Although often used mainly as an e-mail application, it also includes a Calendar, Task Manager, Contact Manager, note taking, a journal and web browsing.

4. Windows Mail

Windows Mail addresses adding new features that help you search and manage the increasingly large number of messages you receive. Windows Mail is designed to help you easily read your e-mail while keeping you safer, and to make all of your e-mail communication fun and hassle-free.

5. Opera

Opera offers an e-mail client built right into your favorite browser. Opera Mail powerfully organizes, indexes and sorts your messages while transforming your Opera Web browser into a complete communication tool. Opera Mail incorporates smarter "views" and "filters" in place of traditional folders to organize your messages. These filters can also learn from the way you interact with them.

6. IncrediMail

IncrediMail Xe is an advertising-supported email client for the Microsoft Windows operating system by IncrediMail Ltd.[self-published source?] that offers the ability to add e-mail backgrounds, Emoticons, Ecards, Sounds, Animations, and 3D effects from directly within the client. The program supports standard POP3 and IMAP4 mail protocols. HTML mail formatting is supported and heavily marketed as one of the program's strong points. The program also includes animated notifications, advanced message filtering, an automatic spellchecker, and font style preferences

7. Foxmail

Foxmail is a cost-free e-mail client owned by Tencent. Market share reported over 3 million users in China. Original author Zhang Xiaolong , an alumnus of HUST in Wuhan. It currently supports POP3 and IMAP4(version 6.5 beta 2).

Re: Best Email Client software

I like incredimail , great features but its a slow that's why using Thunderbird, its awesome , lots of add-on to customize, and bit fast then Incredimail.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

I like Outlook Express. It is the most widely used email client provided by MIcrosoft and supports in most of the Windows as well as Macintosh platforms.

gobile Guest

I use the web client to manager my email

I don't see an option for Slypheed. Its faster than Thunderbird. I like both Thunderbird & Slypheed.

Vyt Guest

I wish Opera's mail client was a separate app. If it was... it'd be awesome.

I kind of like having a separate app for a separate purpose, so I mostly use Thunderbird, though it's a bit more bloated than it needs to be IMO.

Has anyone tired Zimbra. I am having a open source version of the same. It is really useful and easy to use. The best I like about the client is the a yahoo map plugin. That means if I have any address on my mail I can directly from that place look for the driving location. Other than this it has all regular features like mail, contacts and calender things. It syncs easily with mobile phone of nokia, black berry, windows, iphone etc.