Poll: What is the best game emulator for nokia series 60 phones

Thread: What is the best game emulator for nokia series 60 phones

What is the best game emulator for nokia series 60 phones

Hi guys , i have installed vBag on my nokia n70. its is a GameBoy Advance emulator that can play GBA games on your mobile phone and is the latest version of vBag. i have also installed yewnes emulator to play .nes games like Contra, road fighter.

Following are the most popular game emulator for nokia series 60 phones.

Vboy : vBoy is the fastest and best GB/GBC/SGB/SGB2 emulator for mobiles.

vBag : vBag is a GameBoy Advance emulator that can play GBA games on your mobile phone. vBagX is the latest version of vBag.

vNes : vNes is a NES emulator for mobiles. It lets you play Nintendo 8-bits games on your mobile. You can put games from thousands of roms in your pocket, play them anytime and anywhere, with the memories and joys of old time. vNes has different versions: vNes J2ME, vNes Symbian, vNes Smartphone.

vSun :
    vSun is an SNES emulator for mobiles. It lets you play Super NES games on your mobile. You can put games from thousands of roms in your pocket, play them anytime and anywhere, with the memories and joys of old time.

NesGam : NesGam is a NES emulator for S60. In other words,it lets you play Nintedo 8-bits games on a Nokia S60 mobile. You can play more than 1,500 nes game on you mobile. You can put your favorite classic nes games in your pocket, play anytime and anywhere.

Picodrive :
    PicoDrive is a MegaDrive/Genesis emulator for UIQ ported by SomeOne from Dave's original PicoDrive. It uses Cyclone 68000 as the CPU core. It's very much in an alpha state, but some games are playable.

EEMAME :
    Mame (the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is an arcade game emulator for PCs that has been ported to many platforms. E2MAME is a port of MAME for mobile phones running the symbian operating system. E2MAME is free software and currently runs on Series 60 phones: Nokia N-Gage, Siemens SX-1, Nokia 6600, and probably most other models

what is your favourite game emulator for nokia series 60 phones.

Re: What is the best game emulator for nokia series 60 phones

I go with vNes. I get to play my favourite game Mario on my phone... All the best!