Poll: Which is the fastest mobile phone ?

Thread: Which is the fastest mobile phone ?

Which is the fastest mobile phone ?

Which is the fastest mobile phone among Apple iPhone, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, LG KC910 Renoir, Samsung i900, HTC Touch Diamond, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 and ASUS P565.

Apple 3G iPhone - it is less practical, and not just with video, by the way. While the processor at 620 MHz would be done. On the other participants of the test is not so tough. Although the same with his reservations ...

LG KC910 Renoir - Not play high definition video (the same standard DVDRip 700 MB did not), despite promising sign DivX behind. AVI-files in the lower resolution of (VGA and below), playing without any problems. Note that this is an ordinary phone, in contrast to all other participants in the test, but because such a limitation reasonable.

Nokia 5800 is not currently free until the players AVI - thanks to the beloved tach interface. Moreover, not all paid programs smoothly with certificates. If you still get to run the software (eg, Pocket DivX), still not a fact that will manage it. On the base of the sensor on Nokia until all bad.

ASUS P565 has Marvell PXA930 processor with 800 MHz. The device operates on the basis of platform Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and has user interface Glide, calculated at management with the assistance of the fingers. Thanks to innovative interface, the owner of the communicator fingers can carry out such actions as a choice, changing the scale and rotate images, scrolling pages long, as well as listening to music files and view the weather forecast. For this purpose, the device prescribed application Multi-Home, Anytime Launcher, EziPhoto and EziMusic.

HTC Touch Diamond

Diamond Touch includes 4 GB of internal memory (Samsung MoviNAND), a chip A-GPS (GPS chip Qualcomm), an FM tuner, a processor clocked at Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 Mhz and a digital camera with 3.2 megapixel auto-focus.

Samsung Omina (i900)

Technical characteristics of the SGH-i900 Omnia correspond to current standards: 3G HSDPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS ... The screen 3 "2 of 240x400 innovates doubling the resolution first, and especially the" force feedback "which emits a kind of small vibration when a button is activated by example. The specs sheet of the Samsung i900 is then boosted by the quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE support plus HSDPA 7.2Mbps.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1

Sony Ericsson has not skimped equipping the Xperia X1 a Qualcomm MSM7200 processor running at 528 MHz, it said. It must sometimes wait several seconds to display a menu or to close it. Sony Ericsson smartphones worked exclusively with the Symbian operating system. With the Xperia X1, the manufacturer change its tune by choosing Windows Mobile not without adding his small home interface. It takes the form of vignettes that are reminiscent Widgets, which is displayed side by side or in the form of cards stacked that scrolls.

Re: Which is the fastest mobile phone ?

I don't know ,, because i never saw a mobile phone running

A list of capabilities of above mobile phones :

Apple iPhone 3G - Samsung, 620 MHz
    Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - Samsung, 369 MHz
    LG KC910 Renoir - Qualcomm, 280 MHz
    Samsung omina (i900) - Marvell, 624 MHz
    HTC Touch Diamond - Qualcomm, 528 MHz
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 - Qualcomm, 528 MHz
    ASUS P565 - Marvell, 800 MHz

Well I voted for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic mobile phone because Nokia is ruling the Indian market and it is the only one company on which Indian's have faith.

The Nokia E90 Mobile Phone is the fastet ofcourse and is not included in this polls?