Poll: Which is the best amongst LG XNote C1 , Samsung galaxy tab and Dell streak tablet

Thread: LG XNote C1 vs Samsung galaxy tab vs Dell streak tablet

LG XNote C1 vs Samsung galaxy tab vs Dell streak tablet

I have been planning to purchase a new Tablet PC but am confused between the three which are listed below. I wanted to gift a tablet PC to my younger brother who is a website developer. After browsing a lot i have found that there are three gadgets available built with latest technologies and also with most features. As i am not aware of these gadgets very much so i am creating this poll so that i can purchase the best gadget for him. please vote for your choice i will be purchasing the gadget which has the maximum vote in the third week of December.

Re: LG XNote C1 vs Samsung galaxy tab vs Dell streak tablet

I would suggest you to go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Since The tab shows the entire galaxy in HD with the seven-inch TFT LCD screen, 1024 × 600 pixels. Size 190x120x12 inches and weighs 380 g. It is built into the 7.2 members of the mobile broadband and wireless 802.11n. Android operating system is the answer cortex 2.2 to 1 GHz processor, par-en Med. Internal memory, a 16-gigabyte memory card is up to the room, and 32 gigabytes. Two cameras, the angle of the 3 LED light, megapixel, frontlt and 1,3 megapixel camera. The HD format video recording and playback support for DivX format, XviD, the MPEG4, h.263, H.264's. Exchange Active Sync, Gmail, screens, Swype, ThinkFree and Adobe Flash OG 10.1.

LG XNote A1 and LG Xnote C1 Tablet PC are gem!, So basically i will be voting for the LG XNote C1 . It has the maximum connectivity including Edge or UMTS as some Fujitsu or as the Flybook eh no why here it shoots great and include ultra-fast connectivity with HSDPA and WiBro DMB support the now inevitable. LG wanted to make these devices a miracle, a blessing for all avid travelers or professionals who require small portable and powerful. The processor is 1.2 GHz Intel Core Duo processor and the graphics card is a nVidia GeForce Go 7300 64MB, Screen 10.6 "WXGA has. LG XNote A1 weighs only 1 kg C1 tablet PC as soon as the fourth most in: 1.25 kg. Availability still unknown in Europe nor the price.

If your younger brother is a tablet PC lover then you should gift the LG Xnote C1 to him since this is really one of the best device i have seen so far This gadget has a 10.6 inches screen, which can rotate upto 180°. The screen will at last see the light here. To recap, it features a Core Duo U2500 processor, a NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300, 1GB of RAM, hard disk 1.8 "80 GB to 4 200rpm, HSDPA and DMB. With an external DVD burner and a card reader 5 in 1, it will ship with Windows Vista Home Premium.

I am wondering why have you not listed the Apple iPad. The success of the iPad has encouraged manufacturers to offer an alternative to the tablet from Apple. If competition has been slow in its offensive, leaving the field open for Apple to impose its iPad, this autumn 2010, other shelves begin to arrive, led by massively Android. According to me Dell Streak is one of the best to gift your brother this Christmas.