Poll: Which is the best Torrent Client?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best torrent client?

ThumbsUp Which is the best torrent client?

Guys! vote for the best torrent client that you've ever come across...!
    I use uTorrent & BitTorrent occasionally...

Well actually, they're all fast.. The reason why some people have slow downloads is because the people who are actually uploading was LIMITING the upload rate.. up to like 1kb/s.. you know what i mean? personally, i am using bitcomet.Bit Tornado is the faster of the two when it comes to loading and has the better bandwidth control. Azureus on the other hand is better able to handle multiple downloads in one "window".

Re: Which is the best torrent client?

I use uTorrent ,its is a powerful and efficient BitTorrent client for Windows. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in uTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT. Additionally, uTorrent supports the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources--typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
    Desktop * Athlon X2 4200 | 2048M RAM | 160G HD | 7600GT
    MacMini * G4 1.33GHz | 512M RAM | 40G HD | Radeon 9200
    Laptop * Sempron 2800 | 512M RAM | 60G HD
    PDA * Dell Axim x51 | 128M Internal | 256M SD Card

techteen Guest

U-Torrent.
    It's neat compact and small.
    Works with minimal PC requirements.

Harshaa Guest
    yes i agree with that and u r ablosutly true
    Cheat engine was developed to cheat basically BUT it can be used to speed d running of your applications.
    try what i have posted and u will surely be happy.
    If u hav mozilla also or DAP u can use Cheat engine to speed it up .
    u will surely get a higher download speed .
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 11-06-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: merged

Thanks Harshaa,
    I will def. give it a go to tweak utorrent to speed up my download limit because I download a lot from torrents. But what I have heard about cheat engine software is that it is a scanner / debugger / editor HEX memory free open source, which was built with the aim to help you change games as you wish, add items as health permit God mode, and so on ... procedure usually known as cheating (Cheat Engine Coaches can create stand alone game that will run on computers they do not have installed), but you can also use this program to debug Windows applications "normal", not only games. So I am confused about it?

Hey Harshaa
    U rock buddy.....Results are mind blowing....Thnx

Harashaa I followed ur information could'nt get check engine 55 installed so I installed check engine 56 the newest one and followed ur steps verbatim. I am using windows vista and am using AT&T's DSL highspeed Internet connection. I was only getting up to 60kbps at times not always. after following your procedure it jumpt up to 220kbps the highest then it jump back down to 28kbps. Just check it again 117kbps so that's double what I had any more help send it this way Thanks again buddy You rock !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I still think AT&T block some speed on us but thanks again

Chartz

gabrielnoah Guest

Bit Tornado is the faster of the two when it comes to loading and has the better bandwidth control..Azureus if you have good sys resources.
    theres also the "default" bittorrent client.

Harshaa Guest

I am sorry but in mostly your connection type does not matter or your OS .
    your download rate or band width is what matters .
    Yes cheat engine 5.6 is also recomended it makes no difference.
    if u followed EXACTLY as i said cheat engine is bound to give you 80% of your total bandwidth.
    I.E. if your 1 mbps u r surely to get 800 kbps or so for sure.
    the best part is leave utorrent to download files and run some other program like games or so without disturbing it and suddenly Alt + tab to utorrent u will see that it would consume even 100%.
    this was my result.

p.s......................................And i dunno much about Vista . i recomend windows xp to gt full advantage of cheat engine

Deluge was created for Linux and other Unix operating systems in order to download Torrents files easily. It offers multiple downloads in a single window. You can limit the download speed and choose where to save files. You can also set the priority to your torrents. I found this tool a very nice where there is a plugin that allows searches for Torrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Harshaa View Post
    I am sorry but in mostly your connection type does not matter or your OS .
    your download rate or band width is what matters .
    Yes cheat engine 5.6 is also recomended it makes no difference.
    if u followed EXACTLY as i said cheat engine is bound to give you 80% of your total bandwidth.
    I.E. if your 1 mbps u r surely to get 800 kbps or so for sure.
    the best part is leave utorrent to download files and run some other program like games or so without disturbing it and suddenly Alt + tab to utorrent u will see that it would consume even 100%.
    this was my result.

p.s......................................And i dunno much about Vista . i recomend windows xp to gt full advantage of cheat engine
    Harshaa,

I suppose if you can make a step by step guide on how to speed up utorrent upto 2mbps it would be great, create a new thread. Personally, I also followed your instructions on my Windows 7 operating system but it was not working. Hope that you can reply back soon

utorrent is best, also simple

Mattlav Guest

utorrent hands down light.. easy to use and works

I prefer utorrent as it is light,and automatically configures port mapping so no need for all that awkward tech stuff,my d/l speeds have shot up since installing version 2.0.2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast