Poll: PSP or Gameboy

Thread: Do you think PSP is better than Gameboy

Do you think PSP is better than Gameboy

Hello guys I would like to start a new poll for this question. According to you what you think which is better and why. Do you think that PSP is better than a Gameboy or Gameboy Is more better than PSP. And if you think it’s better than please share why you think that’s its better. How you think it’s better. And before adding any comments please share your opinion on poll. I am sure that you guys will show your response towards this. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Do you think PSP is better than Gameboy

Hello I am going with a PSP. No doubt about it. It’s all time better than a Gameboy. Why I am saying PSP because PSP provide you a better screen than the Gameboy. And even PSP is more compatible with different type of games. So for a good gaming anyone can go with PSP only. And even you can play some music as well as movies on it. So overall you can perform more functionality on a PSP than a Gameboy. So I will only say PSP is best.

Hello same with me even I will say that PSP is better than Gameboy. Because you can take pleasure of music, videos but if you are thinking about Gameboy then I am not appreciated with it because you can only play game on it. You are not able to take pleasure of videos and music on it. For your information at what time PSP is created at that moment mobile phone where built in to it. So even I can say that it will be better than iPhone as well lol.

I articulate PSP. However to the extent that I'm concerned it's all regarding what you would like from a handheld console. I utilize a lot of the PSPs functions such as video, music, images, noticeably games, however as well the internet at times (more often than not in the airport) and I remote play every time. PSP construct sense in favor of me and my lifestyle. It possibly will not make sense in favor of others. This is what I am thinking about it.

Hello I am not familiar with PSP but I will say Gameboy is best because I am using it lol. The Game Boy Advance turns out to be the modern flagship of sprite-based games. Through hardware similar to the wonderful NES it had established that sprite-based technology possibly will get better and live side through side through the 3D games of the day's consoles. The Game Boy Advance not simply has typical platformers, however also a vast collection of SNES-style video games.

It’s a nice discussion but I will go with PSP, May there are many advantages and disadvantages of it but still if you compare this with Gameboy so it’s better all time. It’s is has an mp3 and you are able to watch movies through it. If you’re going to look at movies through you necessitate an umd disk on the way to watch. You are able to play games here through download or umd disk. You are able to simply download games if you include a version 3.30 or on top of. There’s a built in internet browser. You are able to simply surf the web if you are within wi-fi spot ex. Café.

Hello guys I think it’s a stupid question why you start this kind of thread lol. Sorry but from every one you will get only one answer and that is PSP. There is no doubt about it. Even I will choose PSP because the more and more functionality are present on it as compare to Gameboy. Before this I was using Gameboy and on that I was only able to play games but with my PSP I can perform many things. So according to me PSP is bets don’t know what others are thinking.