Poll: 10 Best Computer Cases

Thread: 10 Best Computer cases for your Home PC!

10 Best Computer cases for your Home PC!

Hello Friends,

Here I will suggest 10 best Computer cases,Guys suggest some of them and let other people, help when they will purchase case for their Own PC.

Your Vote will help others to Buy One of the Best!!So lets vote for your own suggestions.

Cooler Master HAF 932 - ATX Full Tower Black Case

Cooler Master HAF 932 - ATX Full Tower Black Case

As a full tower ATX case, the HAF 932 is about seven inches taller than a standard 14-inch mid-tower chassis, and about two inches wider. It's 9" wide and 21" tall if you recall. The increased height and width will likely make it too large for many of those cheap student desks with built-in computer bays...

At nearly two feet tall and weighing in at just under 30 pounds, the Cooler Master HAF 932 High Air Flow Chassis is an imposing full tower ATX case, marketed towards gamers and overclockers with an array of fans, cooling options, and lots of space for large components.

Akasa Eclipse-62 Mid Tower / ATX / EATX / Black

Akasa Eclipse-62 Mid Tower / ATX / EATX / Black

The Akasa Eclipse-62 Mid Tower / ATX / EATX / Black is an exceptional case, both in material quality and also in design. Nothing on the market matches the cooling performance, the available internal space and the sheer style with its smooth black exterior and interior chassis contrasting with the mirror finish stainless steel removable motherboard tray. Made from 1.2mm aluminum with removable sides, top and front panels, total access. Designed for front and rear 12cm fans giving massive airflow with ultra quiet sound level.

Antec Twelve Hundred HighTower / ATX / Black

Antec Twelve Hundred HighTower / ATX / Black

The Antec Twelve Hundred is the evolution of the best-selling Nine Hundred, expanding on its award-winning design with even more cooling, capacity, and convenience. The Twelve Hundred is incredibly robust, with 12 drive bays, 7 expansion slots, and space for even the largest graphics cards.

To keep the most demanding systems nice and cool, the Twelve Hundred boasts an unprecedented cooling system, with a top mounted 200mm blue LED fan, two rear blue LED 120mm fans, and three front blue LED 120mm fans to cool the HDD cages. Factor in convenient features like front mounted USB, eSATA, and HD audio ports, and the Twelve Hundred obliterates the competition.

Nzxt Apollo Mid Tower / ATX / MicroATX / BabyAT / Black

Nzxt Apollo Mid Tower / ATX / MicroATX / BabyAT / Black

Now this is a computer case! I took the clear side off and was surprised how heavy and sturdy it is. I would without a doubt buy this case again even for more. the removable hard drive cage is very convienient. The hinged door on the front is sturdy and you can see through it. The toolless PCI slots are another great thing, very well made. The toolless 5.25 drive bays are also pretty clevar and kind of neat to use. I would say this is a must have case for the price! All in all i am very satisfied with the quality and look of this very nice Quality case and i haven't found one part to be flimsey. If your sick and tired of flimsey, sharp, crapy, towers then BUY THIS CASE!

Antec P182 Mid Tower / ATX / Black

Antec P182 Mid Tower / ATX / Black

The newest edition in Antec’s continually improving Performance One design. More innovations have been built in, such as an external fan control for the top and rear fans, a special gunmetal black finish, cable organizers and even ports with rubber grommets for externally mounted liquid-cooling radiators. All of these improvements build upon the great features of the original P180: the triple layer side panels and door design, and the upper and lower chamber structure to isolate power supply heat from the rest of your components. The P182 truly is the new standard by which all other performance cases will be measured.

Antec Ultimate Gamer Case Midsize Tower

Antec Ultimate Gamer Case Midsize Tower

Two 120mm fans in the front blowing right on the two harddrive cages, one 120mm fan in rear and one HUGE 200mm fan up top to exhaust heat, and an optional 120mm fan on the side and on the top HDD cage for extra air movement. Conveniently placed buttons and ports on top. Handy slot for storage. Great airflow though case; very quiet, speed controllable fans; Removable 3.5" drive bays; and power/reset button and port(USB/1394)location.

ThermalTake VH600LBWS Armor+ Full-Tower ATX Case with Liquid Cooling

ThermalTake VH600LBWS Armor+ Full-Tower ATX Case with Liquid Cooling

If you’re looking for the gaming edge or a high-performance case that can drive your extreme system, you’ve found it! Our new Armor+ aluminum chassis provides an optimized cooling design, plenty of expansion slots so you can upgrade to meet your changing demands, and the durability to deliver years of reliable use. The Armor+ offers a unique cable management system for better routing and internal airflow, sliding motherboard tray, and a roomy exterior that gives you plenty of space for easy installation. And you’re not going to find a case with a more imaginative and commanding design. You’ll be the envy of everyone at LAN parties, while striking fear in the hearts of your enemies. Specially configured for high-end enthusiasts, the Armor+ delivers the ultimate chassis for gaming and multimedia entertainment.

Cooler Master COSMOS 1000 Black/Silver Full Tower

Cooler Master COSMOS 1000 Black/Silver Full Tower

Sleek and silent seems to be what Cooler Master was going for when they designed the Cosmos 1000 computer chassis. This case has style, from the brushed aluminum sides, to the piano black finish on the door, even the black mesh for the front drive bays. This isn’t your average case, this case was designed for performance, silence, and you. The feet and handles make the case look like something out of a futuristic movie.

This case has truly amazed me as far as quality and features. The case appeals to the enthusiast who wants to have silence without sacrificing cooling performance or capacity. This case also looks great, and is very easy to work inside. The case leaves plenty of room for water coolers as well as air coolers. The six (6) HDD bays are a great start for a RAID array.

Cooler Master CM 690 Black Midsize Tower

Cooler Master CM 690 Black Midsize Tower

Stylish, solidly constructed case that includes three 120mm fans but is expandable to seven. The 120mm openings allow you to use higher flowing but quiter fans so that you don't have to sacrifice noise for performance. Installation is a breeze thanks to the tool-less design, and the internal cable management system keeps wires neatly in place without disturbing airflow. The affordable price range makes it a great buy for overclockers on a budget.

Cooler Master Master Elite 330 Black Midsize Tower

Cooler Master Master Elite 330 Black Midsize Tower

The Cooler Master Elite 330 features tool-free mechanical design for assembly and dissambly and maintenance as well as upgrading. Its front panel meshed design provides airflow and cooling performance. The front air filter is washable and the 120mm fans in the front and rear provides ventilation to the PC. The chassis is solid which makes it durable and sturdy.

princeofkol Guest

smile Re: 10 Best Computer cases for your Home PC!

can you post the prices of each case?

smith6 Guest

Re: 10 Best Computer cases for your Home PC!

First of all I want to congratulate to you because your polling is relevant and helpful for other peoples and I think "Cooler Master COSMOS 1000 Black/Silver Full Tower" is better in home use.