Poll: Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2

Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2

Well, till now, Assassin's Creed 2 has not been released on PC but on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 if I am correct and it is worth the money spending extra penny on gaming consoles. However, on the other hand Left for dead is available on platform and already millions of its copies are already sold and it is also one the best game of 2008 that you can say. However, I just wanted to know which of these two games did you like the most cause everybody's opinion is different and cant be judged. So what do you guys think and please make a vote for your favourite game between these two titles, ie; Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2?

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2

Well, I would say that I am a big fan of Assassin's Creed 2 and nothing can beat its concept of gameplay. It has also got good storyline and its best part is free running which is really amazing. On the other hand I felt Left for dead 2 kind of boring cause it was based on same Zombie killing game playing and I happen to find it repetitive. Its only fun part is slashing zombies that are all over the place and nothing else.

The bad thing about Assassin's Creed 2 is that it is a single player game wherelse Left 4 Dead 2 is a multiplayer game which is its fun part. No doubt, the first part of Assassin's Creed was awesome but I think the second part will be even better cause it has shown us a unique and appreciable storyline which is to be considered at top level. However, if you like multiplayer games and like to play online games with friends then Left 4 dead 2 is the choice.

I think that till now both games have droped prices and hence you can buy both the games cause one is a single player game and the other is a multiplayer game. If you get bored then you can switch games and have fun. Left for dead 2 has a good replay value but it is based on the same look a like of its first part. Recently, I have been playing LFD2 and am loving it. If you are looking for something more single player game and you dont like playing online with other people then Assassin's Creed 2 is the choice for you.