Poll: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic vs. Apple 3G iPhone

Thread: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic vs Apple 3G iPhone

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic vs Apple 3G iPhone

Which is the Best phone Nokia 5800 XpressMusic the first touch smartphone from Nokia Or Apple 3G iPhone

Design, materials, size

Apple iPhone first generation was made of metal, the new version of 3G rear aluminum panel were replaced by plastic, glossy. She quickly covered with scratches so the appearance of the new iPhone 3G is losing its appeal after a fairly short period of operation. A Nokia 5800 XpressMusic rear mat, with drawings in the form of thin strips and much less prone to damage.
    Apple iPhone thinner than 3 mm, but other parameters better at 5800: at the expense of smaller width to use one hand more convenient. Dimensions: 115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm, 133 grams of the iPhone 3G and 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm, 109 grams of the Nokia 5800. The quality of assembly and design - on the side of Apple, the new iPhone assembled perfectly and looks great. It turns out that Apple more beautiful, Nokia more practical and convenient.

Touch Screen

Higher screen resolution Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, compared with the iPhone offers better image quality, but the screen above the sensitivity of the Apple. Multi Touch technology allows to detect touch in several places at once, so you can drag images in the gallery and many other actions. In the case of 5800 XpressMusic can only traditional activities.

Sound

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and Apple 3G iPhone provide high quality audio through a headset, the difference between them is minimal. But the stereo speakers Nokia 5800 XpressMusic much better, louder and better.

Hours

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic: 406 hours in standby and 8.45 hours of talk, up to 35 hours of continuous playback, MP3

Apple 3G iPhone : 300 hours in standby mode and 10 hours of talk, up to 24 hours of continuous playback, MP3

Connectors

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic has standard connectors microUSB, 3,5 mm Jack for Headsets, under a memory card slot, while the iPhone only corporate connector for charging, synchronization, and 3.5 mm jack. Slots for memory cards do not, it will not be able to expand.

Memory

As we have said, in 5800 there is a slot for memory cards (supporting up to 32 GB), while the card is set for 8 GB. In the Apple iPhone 3G will be satisfied only built memory 8 or 16 GB depending on the version.

Camera

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic a high-quality 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and optical Carl Zeiss, an outbreak. Apple 3G iPhone having simple 2 Mega Pixel Camera with the quality. Recorded video is not supported in Nokia, you can record VGA-clips (640x480) at a speed of 30 frames per second and stereo sound.

The interface, fast performance

The interface of Apple iPhone prettier, better prorisovany icons, widely used animation. In all Nokia sold considerably more modest. The speed of the above in the iPhone, every menu offered without delay and the like. Nokia indisputable advantages is that s60 software platform supports the installation of myriad applications, such diversity version of OS X for iPhone is not. In addition, Nokia realized functions such as handwriting recognition (for there is a stylus) and character recognition function to copy and paste text, which do not have iPhone.

Bundling

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic comes with a desktop stand, blankets for carriers, a mediator for text input and stylus, memory cards to 8 GB, TV cable, USB-cable, headset with remote control.

while the Apple 3G iPhone comes with USB - cable, a simple headset.

Nokia 5800.Because iphone doesn't have bluetooth,FM radio features.and it comes with 2 megapixel camera.

Nokia 5800 Express Music is Best compare to Apple 3G iphone. Price of Apple 3G iphone in India is Rs. 28,000 (8GB) is so high we can not forward Msg in Apple 3G iphone.

Nokia 5800 xpressMusic because it having more feature then apple 3G iphone. like 3.2 megapixel camera, messaging, looks.

If it is iPhone vs 5800 phone then def. I will go with the nokia 5800.

Apple 3G iPhone really a hope less phone don't have many basic functions...and Nokia 5800 will gonna rock . I'm really waiting for it.

AS we know Apple lack some basic features in Iphone and Nokia never disappoint you in features. so this time my vote goes to Nokia : thumbup1:

Who has the best prices on either of these phones ?

I hate all apple products

now i am using two mobiles apple iphone and 5800..the better one is 5800 because image quality,touch screen all are good compared to iphone

east or west Nokia is the best

Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic vs Apple 3G iPhone

I will also poll for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, only because I am currently using Nokia cellphone and I am satisfied with it.Other than that Nokia XpressMusic has good feature from the Apple 3G iPhone.

Hi, i would prefer to buy Nokia 5800 XpressMusic because nokia phones are user friendly, as compare to other phones.

Whichever option given against Apple iPhone 3G, I will go for it
    Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is rocking phone form Nokia. It music quality and touch screen is good . Main difference is Price Apple 3G iphone price is Rs 29,000 (8 Gb) where as Nokia 5800 XpressMusic price is Rs. 19,000.

I heard that nokia 5800 has same problems with its touchscreen...is it true?

who have themes creator software for nokia 5800 express music