Poll: HTC Phone vs BlackBerry Phone vs Apple 3g iPhone

Thread: HTC Phone vs BlackBerry Phone vs Apple 3g iPhone

HTC Phone vs BlackBerry Phone vs Apple 3g iPhone

What phone is best for who and why?

Is it HTC Phone, BlackBerry Phone or Apple 3g iPhone. Discuss.

I will go with HTC
    Lets see what guys say on that!

I like HTC phones because their look is beautiful and unique. BlackBerry Phone is also good. Apple 3g iPhone is nothing but the craze going on !!!

I too liked HTC phones. It has lovely looks.

My full votes for HTC. Their handsets looks cool Apple iPhone have same standard design for their every handsets. B Blackberry are nowhere in the competition in looks.

I dont understand why people go for blackberry or iPhone when we have got HTC. Not only there are same features like from blackberry and iPhone, but HTC phones really looks brilliant.

I think its betta to go with HTC or Blackberry coz there are lot of bugs in Apple 3G i phone.

• You cannot forward SMS to your friend
    • You can anything via Bluetooth to another cell phones. Just iphone to iphone bluetooth works

iPhone vs. Blackberry vs. Palm Treo

The company SquareTrade, which specializes in the guarantees of electronic equipment, has just published a study on the quality manufacturing of three major brands of smartphones: the Apple iPhone, the BlackBerry by Research In Motion and Palm Treo. The analysis covers a basket total of 15000 aircraft.

After a year of use, ie at the time the phone expires, the rate of malfunction of the iPhone would be 5.6%, which is two times less than the Blackberry ( 11.9%) and three times less than the Treo (16.2%).

SquareTrade then interested in making a projection on the state of the iPhone after two years of ownership and compared the data with the actual figures of RIM and Palm. By believing that the evolution of the degradation follow a curve similar to the first year, the iPhone reaches a rate of 5.6%. This time, it is more important than the Blackberry in the second year (2.4%) and the Palm Treo (4.8%).

Types of problems
    The iPhone has been repeatedly criticized for its battery problems and audio quality during a telephone call. However, in general, less than 0.5% of users had worries battery on the iPhone, which is twice less than competitors Regarding the quality of a call, the Treo, which seems less reliable with a rate of 2.8% against 0.6% for the smartphone from Apple.

In the end, this is truly the screen of the iPhone would be the most problematic: 30% of complaints were related to the malfunctioning touch with areas inactive and the problem appears more iPhones in the first generation.

To use type, the possessor of the iPhone is also a victim of design of the aircraft, which present an interface difficult to grip. No less than 12% of affectness of the iPhone allegedly confessed to having had problems following the collapse of the phone.

Re: HTC Phone vs BlackBerry Phone vs Apple 3g iPhone

HTC has battery issues
    always carry Charger with HTC
    Apple iPhone as always comes with limited features, but whatever features it has , no one can beat them in those features.. for Eg. Ipod does not have FM as any other MP3 players, but sound quality & usr experiance is ultimate !!!
    Apple is like that whatever it offers it is perfect

most important at that price of phone.. it should have some glamour quotient .. iPhone Rules !!

ThumbsUp

in comparison of Apple, BlackBerry & HTC - i prefer HTC because in lookwise i like it very much.

I would opt for the HTC. I like the design. HTC Phone is much better.

Hi.
    Well i will go for htc for sure, Because its much better then other window mobile phones.

Always iphone........
    if you don't have an iphone means you don't have an iphone...

I like the HTC phones with Android OS.
    SweetIM

Re: HTC Phone vs BlackBerry Phone vs Apple 3g iPhone

Well nowadays what matters is the requirement of stylish looks and latest technologies in our phones and if you want it to come in handy then HTC phone is all you need. Blackberry and iphone are just a matter of arousal by people and high prices but even they have good technologies but in overall features they both can't match HTC phones. All hail HTC......

HTC Phone vs BlackBerry Phone vs Apple 3g iPhone

i think it's all the same phone or smartphone whatever, it's depends on what your needs or specs...