Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2013

How to overclock HD 7850 2GB

Couple of weeks ago I bought a new Radeon HD 7850 2gb graphics card and using it without any problems. Now, I am thinking of overclocking this card. I am using a Asus motherboard and I dont know whether I should use the BIOS to overclock this video card or should I use some software to overclock? I checked Rivatuner software but I am not sure whether it can be used for overclocking graphics card? Can anyone tell me if I can do the overclocking through the Bios? Thanks.
Old 07-06-2013

Re: How to overclock HD 7850 2GB

You can download the Asus Tweak, which is toold to tweak graphics card, from here. To use this program, open it and after couple of seconds it will launch. After that click on the left corner at the bottom where it shows you advanced mode. Then go to settings and then tuning. Now try to mark GPU voltage and overclock range enhancement. Now with your graphics card, check how much can you overclock, normally anything to 1.3v and max core of 1720 and memory 9600 would work fine.
Old 08-06-2013

You can also use MSI Afterburner which is a software to manage the settings for your graphics card. With a neat interface, MSI Afterburner is a software for monitoring and overclocking. It includes a monitor to check the temperature of your graphics card as well. For overclocking, MSI Afterburner gives you the ability to change the frequency of the GPU, video memory and shader and also change the speed of fans. You can also create different profiles and save your settings in it.
Old 10-06-2013

There is another tool for overclocking Graphics Card called SAPPHIRE TriXX. It is a powerful application that was designed to provide a simple means to adjust and get the most out of your AMD Radeon graphics card. With the help of SAPPHIRE TriXX you can monitor the main parameters of the memory device and adjust the video card, the core and the GPU voltage as well. Download TriXX OC Utility V4.6.0 from here.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: , , ,