Thread: Does NZXT Phantom 630 is better case for gaming rig

Does NZXT Phantom 630 is better case for gaming rig

I saw NZXT Phantom 630 on web. It is simply awesome case. I found it really attractive. I am looking for cpu case upgrade for my gaming pc. I am having 2GB gpu card. I am not having any special requirements. I just need some help to find a good cpu case that can offer a nice support for multiple hardware. Price does not matter here. I need a bit more information no the case. And about the different support it offers. I am sure there will be ample of output available on the same.

Re: Does NZXT Phantom 630 is better case for gaming rig

NZXT Phantom 630 is a gaming rig. It is designed to give ample of space inside and works really fine with ample of options. The case offers you number of customization options for cooling. There are additional benefit for assembly also and you can see the style is simply unique. NZXT Phantom 630 is a full performance case for any kind of gaming rig. The case is just created to give an distinct look and has nice output with proper cable management. It works really fine.

NZXT Phantom 630 is a high end solution. It is not a cheap case. Remember that if your buying that you are spending a relatively huge amount compare to some budget case in the market. The case has options for sli and crossfire configuration. The case offers large compatibility with different king of motherboards like XLATX, ATX and Micro-ATX. Due to ample of space left inside you will not have any limitation of adding extra hardware. The design also features a nice support for storage were you can use multiple hard drives instantly.

I like the design of this case. The area of ​​3.66 cm space behind motherboard cable crossings which is simply protected and does not cause any issue. This is a result of perfect wiring.For cooling the case is perfect. You can simply add more fans as per your need. The case comes with 4 fans on it which are large in size and pre-mounted. The adjustable location of the HDD cage is more effective and design to give proper airflow. So in terms of a performance system it is one of the best I think.

I think there are more budget cpu case that you must check out. There are ample of similar cases but they are more budget friendly. NZXT Phantom 630 is durable. The cooling can be controlled via simple gesture and via control button which are on the case itself. It is also has dust filters that allows you you to keep the case clean. I found ample of features similar in many gaming rig. There is no special difference. You must check out more budget models first and then go ahead with purchase.