Thread: Looking for list of good overclocking processors

Looking for list of good overclocking processors

I need a short list of good overclocking processors that are right now available in the market. I am planing to build my own custom pc this time. 2 years ago I had purchased on branded system that was meant for gaming. But it did not gave me the kind of performance I was looking for. The good thing in custom pc is that you can simply upgrade it as per your choice. I have kept others thing ready. Now I am having a list of processor that are not good in overclocking. I need recommendations of those cpu which are extremely great for overclocking. So that at some point I can gain boost the power.

Re: Looking for list of good overclocking processors

Go for Intel. They makes the best cpu's in the market. I got a really bad experience with AMD. I had bought a some Phenom edition that worked well on start but as the system started getting older it gets slower day by day. Now it is a bit annoying to work on it. Even after adding a new graphic card it looks the systems output is not well. I am really annoyed with that. My friend and I had purchased system on the same day. The difference was he got Intel and I got AMD. The Intel system works still fine. I will suggest you to perform overclocking on Intel and use a good power supply.

For overclocking Intel Core i7 and Core i5 cpu are best. You can go for Sandy Bridge as well as Ivy Bridge cpu's which are available in the market. They are specifically designed to handle ample of overclocking pressure and still works fine in long run. I always trust Intel on performance. That is the reason till yet I had not switched to AMD. It is a costly upgrade but still it offers a nice output and you can trust on the processor for long run. Go on Intel's website. You can find a separate section for Overclocking processors.

Check the below link. Here you can find Intel's best overclocking processor. They are relatively costly and also you will have to buy a good motherboard. You can get one form Intel or MSI. The reason to choose Intel is that it offers you easy tweaking. There is no need to work hard on the different configuration settings. Also get a good guide before doing that. Because low power supply or improper settings can degrade the life of processor.

Intel Overclocking Processors