Thread: Good Water blocks for Evga GTX 670

Good Water blocks for Evga GTX 670

I have an Evga GTX 670 graphic card with me in my computer. I will be soon buying another Evga GTX 670 graphic card to connect the two graphic cards in SLI. But the doubt that I have is that how would I keep these two graphic card cool. I have water cooling system in my computer and I am planning on buying water black dedicatedly for the two graphic cards. Can anyone suggest me some good water blocks?

Re: Good Water blocks for Evga GTX 670

I suggest you to use HEATKILLER GPU-X3 GTX 670 water block between the two Evga GTX 670 graphic cards that you are using. This water block is made up of the best material that will give you best cooling when the graphic cards are used in SLI. Also it is good in size which makes it good when it comes to using along with the graphic cards. The main body of this water block is made up of copper and stainless steel which will provide you best cooling. The structure of this water block is made such that it will absorb the heat efficiently. The connectors made of Black POM will also be beneficial for cooling.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I too think that you should go for HEATKILLER GPU-X3 GTX 670 as it is one of the finest water block available to use along with Evga GTX 670. The installation of this water block is easy and good to maintain. Only one thing that is disappointing about it is that the flow pipes of this water block is very wide in size. This will cause problem when you need to adjust it along with some other peripheral. You will need to carefully plan its route in order to avoid the mess up with other peripherals.

You can also try HEATKILLER GPU-X3 GTX 670 Ni-Bl in your computer if you want to. It is also good water block and can match the performance of HEATKILLER GPU-X3 GTX 670. This water block will fit properly with Evga GTX 670 and give proper cooling to it. One best thing about this water block is that it not just cools the graphic card, but you can add cooling parts to keep the memory regulators and the voltage regulators cool too. The body of this cooler is designed such that the base isn’t thick. This makes it easy to adjust it along with the graphic cards in your computer.

Again these water blocks are easy to install like HEATKILLER GPU-X3 GTX 670. But let me tell you that even HEATKILLER GPU-X3 GTX 670 Ni-Bl faces the same problem as that of HEATKILLER GPU-X3 GTX 670. The flow pipes and other parts that we need to circulate around the CPU are wide in size. This makes it difficult to adjust them along with the other peripherals. But if arranged properly, then it can be used efficiently without any problem.

You can also try using EK-FC Bridge TRIPLE Parallel CSQ. This is one of the best water block available in market and will go well with two Evga GTX 670 graphic cards. Actually this water block has provision for three graphic cards to be connected in SLI. The best part about this water block is that you don’t have to go through the tedious task of twisting and turning the flow pipes, wires and other parts. The installation is very simple and you yourself can do it at home. Also the cooling provided by this graphic card is good and has no problems in it. I think you should get EK-FC Bridge TRIPLE Parallel CSQ for your PC as it is the best solution for your requirement.