Thread: Best Liquid cooling for Intel Socket LGA 1155

Best Liquid cooling for Intel Socket LGA 1155

I am planning to build a new computer for myself. Since I live in region where the temperature is high, I will require having a good quality of cooling in my CPU. The main purpose of my computer will be that of gaming and for that purpose, I will be using high end graphic cards. As I mentioned before that ambiance temperature will be high, I need to take special care of gpu so that it is not burned out. The processor that I will be using will have an Intel Socket LGA 1155. So I wanted to know some liquid cooling systems that are compatible with my processor’s slots and also provide good cooling. Can someone suggest me some good water cooling systems.

Re: Best Liquid cooling for Intel Socket LGA 1155

I am currently using XSPC Raystorm RX360 Extreme Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit in my computer and it gives a good cooling even at high temperatures. Also its hardware is considered to be one of the best that is available in the market. It will be compatible with your Intel Socket LGA 1155 and will work fine with your system. XSPC Raystorm RX360 Extreme Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit comes with a CPU block which is designed such that it is compatible as well as will fit perfectly with most of the hardware peripherals used along with the Intel and AMD motherboards. This kit comes with RX Series radiator manufactured by XSPC. To make it suitable with color of most of the CPU cabinets available in market, it also comes with multiple face plates. The best feature about this product other than its cooling is that while placing the order, you can also ask for desired colors of the tubes. This can help you make your CPUs internal look beautiful. You can use water as well as Glycol mixture in this cooling system to suit the desired cooling of your choice.

I suggest you to use Hydro Series H80 and H100 liquid cooling system to provide your system a top level of cooling. This system is one of the most Eco-friendly cooling systems you will ever find as well as easiest to install. It comes with various other parts like pumps, pipes, cooler fans and so on which you can select from a wide range to modify the system according to your choice. The best part is that it provides a button which can be used to change the speed of the fan as per the user’s need. One can set the fan to high speed, low speed depending upon the activities being performed on computer. If you are just browsing the internet or doing task related to text editing or other such tasks which requires less resources, you can set the fan to low speed as least heat will be generated. While performing heavy tasks like video editing or playing a high end game where a lot of heat is generated, you can set the speed of the fan to high.

Hydro Series H80 and H100 liquid cooling system comes with a 120 mm radiator which if positioned properly, can provide cooling to almost all parts and sections inside your cabinet. It also comes with 240 mm radiator which is of great use in cooling the heated system in less time. Using this cooling device you will no longer feel need for modular liquid cooler as it provides an extremely powerful cooling within the system. The manufacturers of Hydro Series H80 and H100 liquid cooling system boast that this system needs less maintenance as it never needs refilling of the cooling agent. The tubing is made from high quality low-evaporation FEP material which also plays a great role in good cooling of the system. This cooling system comes with micro-channel copper cold plate and a split-flow manifold to provide an best quality of fluid flow in the system and keep the temperature maintained on low level.

If you want a good liquid cooling system for your computer without having to spend big bucks, then I can say that you should take a look at Rasa 750 RS360 Water Cooling Kit. It is low on budget and also good on performance. From my experience of its use, it will be good for cooling a gaming rig. It comes with a CPU water block which is the major part of the whole cooling system. It has back plate to attach the components of the cooling system to various structures including your Intel Socket LGA 1155. It also has X2O 750 12V Pump/Reservoir which keeps pumping a good amount of liquid which flows through the whole system for cooling the internal parts. You can choose from an 80 mm and 120 mm radiator to assemble with this system depending upon the size of your cabinet. The best part is that it produces low level of noise which provides you a silent cooling. With a two meter of hose that comes with it, you can easily create loops and take it near some specific hardware peripheral you want.