Thread: Need suggestion on Overclocking Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti SLI

Need suggestion on Overclocking Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti SLI

hi guys

I need help on this I have two Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti SLI that I need to overclock but I am new in this and I have no idea about the overclocking and certainly don’t know to overclock Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti SLI but I have done some experiment with the application name use MSI afterburner,. I need to know how much I have to Overclock it to get some noticeable difference. What should be the max temp that is safe to achieve and run . what is the best software for Overclocking , well increasing the memory clock increase the FPS and finally I need to know that dose the 65 % fan speed cap part of the software or the card. Is there anyone here can help me on this I will be really appreciating that

Thanks in advance

Re: Need suggestion on Overclocking Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti SLI

Well with the video cards it comes down to finding a safe zone for temperatures too. I think you might very easily get up to about 1050 with a minor voltage hit as a 100mhz overclock isn't that big . I might try to stick under 1.15v, although more significantly just check the temps that you are getting , if you are going above 90C with the 100% load you might need to make it down the voltage. I m a not sure that this will be the best software bit I like to suggest you the 3dMark11 and unigene that I the best application for overclocking and to do the benchmarks and whatever it may be just avoid the kombuster and the furmark those application is tend to be get throttled . can you tell me what you have been able to achieve so far . did you have raised the voltage . the Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti SLI is able to work usually around 80-90C, , so in case you have flash the fan unlocked BIOS/firmware to work on the fan 100 % noisy , you will be able to run the core voltage more . I guess that the max that you be able to get will be 1.20v.. I have overclocked but that so little that its actually not doing anything. I have raise it to 950 form 865 and 2100 from 2000 and I am getting the additional 7% on the Frame Rate of battle field game