Thread: Suggestion for Ventilation of PC

Suggestion for Ventilation of PC

I need some suggestion for Ventilation of my computer. Actually mly computer is producing more heat and I need some Ventilation solution for this. I am having the GTX 480's in SLI with air cooling. All the things are running well without any issue but the temperature is very high. If you can provide me some suggestion for this then I will be really thankful to that.

Re: Suggestion for Ventilation of PC

There are many cooling system available in market and you can get any one of then that fits in your budget. See for the specification of that first before getting that and if you feel that it is worthy then only get it. Other than this, if you are only having one fan in the CPU then you can add additional fans to it to make it cooler. This is the best that I can tell you and I am sure that it will be helpful to you to reduce the temperature of the system.

Turn your PC into a place that favors the entry of air (on a table near the window), avoid putting it under the table and in unventilated corners. To remove excess dust you can make use of the compressed air spray and use that to the vents, open the box and take out debris. This also can also result in blowing and turning the box. Pay particular interest into the fan power supply then for this you be able to make use of a cotton swab otherwise something similar.

If you place the PC to some place where there is no place for passing the air then it will surely going to overheated and there are more chances of this if you are overloading it.

Ventilation of the computer is very important for us and there are a lot of ways to d that. Here are some of the issues caused by the faulty ventilation
    Problems caused by defective ventilation
    • Server has been getting louder and slower
    • Fan "hum-sparkled" because camp was broken
    • Odor of "Fused Electrical" around the unit
    • Users complained of headaches more often, which was probably caused by the outgassing of the power supply board, as they had no more cooling
    • The power supply could be safely ignited shortly

The inner temperature reaching our CPU is unswervingly accountable for many cases of crashes as well as wavering in our systems. This is for the reason that the amount of heat given off through the dissimilar elements of the computer raised at an alarming through every new generation components. And never mind if we practice techniques overclocking on some element of your PC. A good example of this can be found in microprocessors. There are several causes that determine the amount of heat to dissipate. The determining factors are the clock frequency and the voltage it requires to function, with the following rule: the higher the frequency, the more heat and more voltage, more heat.

I think that the ventilation of the CPU never been a main fear when buying a PC. But now, very few people thinks about this and it is all thanks to the high clock frequencies of the chipsets and overclocking.

You can make use of the Swiftech MCP655 pump and that will be better option for. Astute design is presented in a movable block (spherical magnetic turbine which rotates on a bearing ceramic) and requires no maintenance, if used with dematerialized water and additives suitable anti fungicides.
    Features:
    • Voltage: 12 V DC
    • Nominal (12V): 24W
    • Rated current (12V): 2 amps.
    • Maximum pressure: 3.1m
    • Maximum capacity: 1200 L / H
    • Type of beads: 12mm
    • Maximum pressure: 3.5 BAR
    • Temperature: 60 ° C
    • Power Connector: Molex 4-pin
    • Weight: 650g.
    • Technology Motor: Brushless, microprocessor controlled - Motor spherical