Thread: Overclocking AMD Phenom II X6 1090T on asrock 970 extreme4

Overclocking AMD Phenom II X6 1090T on asrock 970 extreme4

Here are my settings consequently far. What be supposed to I change here? I am not be able to seem to acquire this stable under a stress test. My PC just presently Freezes. It might not stay stable for 15 seconds through Inteliburn Test other than does 10 minutes just presently extremely well through Prime95 with a Max of 46 @ 3.840. I upped the cpu voltage to 1.45 and not anything else changed. Not convinced why IntelBurnTestV2 creates it crash instantaneously as that to facilitate what I utilized to use to test my 1055T without several major issues. I need help to Overclock AMD Phenom II X6 1090T on asrock 970 extreme 4.

Re: Overclocking AMD Phenom II X6 1090T on asrock 970 extreme4

Why are you over clocking it through your fsb when you have encompassed a CPU through an unlocked multiplier. And are you overclocking unswervingly in bios or utilizing a software utility. The most important suggestions I have are you have to utilize the CPU multiplier, not the fsb to overclock. You have to overclock it commencing from side to side the bios. Do not run your ram so fast. You have acquired it at 1532 mhz when the AMD incorporated memory controller is merely rated for 1333 mhz. The problem is not that to facilitate the ram not be able to go that fast; the issue is the ICM.

I am super happy through this board/CPU combo and be pleased about your assist. Did an hour of Prime95 exclusive of several issues and become aware of my temps not going on top of 45 (Core Temp) and by no means above 55 on the OC software that with the intention of came through the board which I think is awesome considering I am merely utilizing a cooler master 212+ through 2 fans (5 case fans). I imagine the NT-H1 Thermal Grease is working great.

The CoreTemp is giving the temp of the CPU cores which is the majority significant reading. The OC software that to facilitate came through the board is reporting the temp of the CPU socket area in the motherboard. Characteristically, through a superior aftermarket cooler similar to you have the core temp determine to be lower than the socket temp.

Why do not you just presently set the HT reference to the stock 200, you have to position the memory divider at 1333 and the CPU multiplier at 20x. That might give you 4.0 ghz as well and a diminutive superior memory speed. Right at present for a number of reasons you are still utilizing the HT Reference to overclock for a number of reasons. That was necessary through your 1055T for the reason that it had a locked multiplier other than the 1090T is a black edition.

They are some extremely superior temps, much lower than mine on the similar CPU, if you do not mind I might like to observe a screen cap of HWMonitor under full load. I necessitate observing what the differences are connecting your socket and core temps are as my core temps are 10c lower than the socket temp at complete load. My socket temp acquires to 55c through P-95 at just 3.4Ghz.

By the way, I definitely agree through trends on top of me through this Ram suggestion. The UEFI BIOS have encompassed the screen cap options, no necessitate for the old camera. I am utilizing my 1090T commencing from side to side an old 880G chipset/AM2+ motherboard. Even through 1.5V at 4Ghz it tranquil crashed instantly when I start Prime95.

I am a bit more relaxed regarding it at present, I did not be familiar with if such a big difference might be normal. My next mission is to acquire my overall CPU temp as low as yours, I observe your utilizing a 212+ cooler, it’s clearly superior then mine as your core temps are essentially 2 or 3c more in dissimilarity, so that to facilitate almost certainly confirms its better at sucking heat off the die cap.

I had previously had my eye on a 212-EVO and this has just presently confirmed it for me. Yes I actually like cooler masters products. I have encompassed one of the cases commencing from 5 of their fans (2 taking the air inside and 3 for removing air outside) and 2 fans on my 212+ 1 fan taking the air inside and 1 blowing and the one blowing meets a fan at the top of my case in addition pushing the air out. The 212+ is a enormous product for the price additional than is a diminutive tricky to install the first time other than once you figure it out it’s no big deal.

I had just recently install it on the MB previous to I position it in. First, I might first focus on receiving your NB and your HT Link overclocked. The NB essentially, it is the CPUNB so do not acquire it confused through the chipset NB which has to do commencing from side to side the onboard graphics and the PCI-e bus. Overclocking the CPUNB be able to actually boost memory performance in view of the fact that its part of the incorporated memory controller. Increasing the HTLink frequency assists through stability when overclocking the CPUNB.