Thread: How to solve voltage and cooling issues in AMD 970 BE?

How to solve voltage and cooling issues in AMD 970 BE?

I had recently purchased the 970BE. When I read that it has good overlocking potential and it had low price also then immediately purchased this.i was trying to overlocking the things then issue was came i.e. high temperature. I was stock heat sink. Right now I am running factory resetting and the normal temperature of the cpu 40 but after sometimes it reaches to 60.it overlocked at 4Ghz. I have applied so many techniques also but I could not come back its normal temperature. I have applied Arctic Silver 1.5. But even I didn’t get solution. I don’t have budget to purchase new one.Can anyone tell me solution for it?

Re: How to solve voltage and cooling issues in AMD 970 BE?

Let me tell you one thing stock heat sink is designed for to cool the proc at stocks speed. There for I will recommend you to please upgrade your cooling and don’t tell me what you have and what size and type you have? You have to install the good tower style cooler on your processor. You were talking about your budget so I would suggest you that please Cogage true spirit for 30$. Let me tell you one thing I have recently used this one on my AMD and I hope this will help you.

I have checked all the websites and found one solution for that if you will use the Hyper 212+ then definitely you will solve this issue. It supports AM3 and it has a good assessment also. So I would suggest you please go with that and along with that it has low price.

Yes I am agree with you but let me tell you one thing it is not good as compare to heatsink. Their mounting system is totally different as compare to heatsink. As for as you temperature concern I would suggest you please check out your case ventilation.And then turn off your case side and mount your box fan on case and try to run the program and then see what temperature do? If they are showing a low temperature so I would suggest you that just try to perk up your ventilation.