Thread: How to I know performance of clockgen?

How to I know performance of clockgen?

I had recently downloaded the clockgen software from the internet and I just wanted to know that how it works and wanted to check the performance of this CPU. Can any tell me how it would be possible?

Re: How to I know performance of clockgen?

I would suggest you please run program which utilize the CPU and then after do one thing incline your clock speed upto the over locked speed. If you unable to see that your clock speed either increases or not that means you are using a wrong phase lock loop. It is an electronic circuit it consist of variable regularity oscillator and segment detector.

I heard that clockgen only works on the Nforce chipset. I don’t have idea about that it will run all type of chipset. please just check out on which chipset clockgen works.

Some times what happens if you are using a different PLL which cause that your system get freeze. So I would suggest you that just reboot your machine and try PPL. Just keep in mind once the slider starts working then instantly you have to raise your FSB (front side bus). It is a computer announcement interface and after that run your superPI again then I would recommend you please check your clockspeed running or not. If you still getting nothing changes please try another PPL.

If you still not able to solve this I would suggest you that please find out which PPL is running your system with the help of Google by using your model name with clockgen PLL. Let me tell you one thing it clockgen doesn’t work every mother board. So I would suggest you that please check model of motherboard you are using and then find the right PPL.