Thread: Best silent fan with blue led's for rad

Best silent fan with blue led's for rad

Hey guys I have been checking out for silent fan with blue led's for my rad, I have checked out some but then they were capable of providing cfm and not the static pressure but then I am concerned about the static pressure as well as I think that is one of the important thing to be considered, so I just wanted to know if there is anyone who has an idea about the same fan that I am looking for.

Re: Best silent fan with blue led's for rad

Hey guys I have been checking out for silent fan with blue led's for my rad, I have checked out some but then they were capable of providing cfm and not the static pressure but then I am concerned about the static pressure as well as I think that is one of the important thing to be considered, so I just wanted to know if there is anyone who has an idea about the same fan that I am looking for.
    If you want then you can check out the FrozenCPU site and go through the reviews of the same, I have checked out some Gentle Typhoon AP-15 and they appear to be quite good, so you can check out the LED version out there as well. I have been using Scythe KAMA FLOW Blue LED 80mm Fan and in my experience it is the also a good choice you can also check it out.

I have checked out the Gentle Typhoon AP-15 and I agree that it will be giving a good performance but then as far as the noise ratio is concerned they are not silent at 1850 rpm, I have been asking the same question in some other forum as well and I have found people saying to get the best fan and then use a different blue LED lighting and a no of them has mentioned that the there are not good fans with LED's yet but then I really don’t think so, is there anyone who can help me out in finding it out??? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

If you want then you can check out the “YATE LOON 120mm Case Fan - D12SH-124B - UV Blue Frame with 4 Blue leds - High Speed” just go through the short specification of the same:
    • Model: D12SH-124B
    • Dimensions: 120x120x25mm
    • Rated Voltage: 12 Volts
    • Operation Voltage: 6.5~13.8 Volts
    • Input current: 0.30 Amp Max
    • Operation temperature: -10 to +65 C
    • Storage temperature: -40 to +70 C
    • RPM: 2200 +/- 10%
    • CFM: 88
    • dB: 40

I am not sure if you will like this one but then in this case I would better go for LED's NF-F12 PWM, I have checked out the same and it is having a rating of 2.61mm H²O @1500rpm (22.4db) and 1.83mm H²O @1200rpm (18.6db), I think that these will be the best ones as they are capable of running as slow as 300rpm, just check it out and then let me know what do you think about the same???