Thread: CPU Cooler for replacing i7 2600 Intel factory cooler

CPU Cooler for replacing i7 2600 Intel factory cooler

I am having i7 2600 Intel factory cooler in my case and I am really not satisfied with the same as it is not performing adequate job for cooling the CPU so now I am willing to get the best CPU Cooler for replacing the same, I need a CPU cooler that will work fine well, I don’t need an extreme one as I don’t try out any overclocking, so is there anyone who can suggest me a best one within $ 50??

Re: CPU Cooler for replacing i7 2600 Intel factory cooler

I am having i7 2600 Intel factory cooler in my case and I am really not satisfied with the same as it is not performing adequate job for cooling the CPU so now I am willing to get the best CPU Cooler for replacing the same, I need a CPU cooler that will work fine well, I don’t need an extreme one as I don’t try out any overclocking, so is there anyone who can suggest me a best one within $ 50??
    In that case I think that the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus will be the best for you I have checked the review of the same and a no of people has mentioned that it works great and is capable of working fine throughout and stays at 54C even under stress, just check out if your cpu is there in the compatibility list or not:
    Intel:
    Core i7 Extreme / Core i7 / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium / Celeron
    AMD:
    Phenom II X4 / Phenom II X3 / Phenom X4 / Phenom X3 / Athlon X2 / Athlon / Sempron

Hey thanks for that, I have checked out the same and I liking it as well but then the problem is that it is having the below Dimension:
    120 x 79.7 x 158.5 mm (L x W x H)
    So according to its dimension it is appearing to be too tall for my case, is there any similar one?

In that case you can try out a shorter one which is “COOLER MASTER GeminII S524 120mm” I have checked out the review and it is quite impressive as well, I think that this one will definitely fit your case, if you are having a skinny micro ATX case and similar, you can check out for this “COOLER MASTER GeminII S524 120mm Long Life Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with Intel Sandy Bridge” on the newegg.

If you want then you can check out “ZALMAN CNPS7700ALCULED 120mm 2 Ball-Bearing CPU Cooler” , you can just go through the sort overview of the same:
    • It is having Pure Copper and Pure Aluminum material which does an excellent job of heat dissipation.
    • It is having high intensity red LEDs and they are capable of brightening up with low voltage as well.
    • It is capable of providing air flow over areas like CPU, VGA card, Northbridge, FET as well as ram.